Chapter 15

-Chapter 15-

*Story based on The Dream Makers. All copyrights reserved.*

Characters: Fang Tonglin- acted by Ruien

Fang Yuanren-acted by Zhou Chong Qing

Du Zhan Peng-acted by Shawn Chen

Lisa Xiao-acted by Rebecca Lim

Zhou Wei Yun-acted by Zoe Tay

Yao Zhu Kangli-acted by Chen Li Ping

Yao Jian Guo-acted by Guo Liang

Zhao Fei Er-acted by Jeanette Aw

Jason Lam-acted by Qi Yu Wu

Liao Wei Liang-acted by Christopher Lee*

Bryan Xu-acted by Elvin Ng*

Lee Li Yu-acted by Joanne Peh*

*denotes new characters

-side note: guys just for your info, this part here is actually more of our imagination of ZZSF 2.

A day Jason came back...

"Jason, you're back." I walked up to him as he emerged from the arrival hall.

"Whose baby is this?" He teased. His fingers and Tonglin's fingers were interlocked. It made my blood boil.

"Yours! Then whose would it be?" There was an awkward silence in the air. Tears welled up in Tonglin's eyes before she turned and left. At that moment, I thought my ploy worked.

"Zhao Fei Er! What do you think you are doing. How could we have a baby? Stop your nonsense!" Jason shouted at me.

"I... It's really your baby! Remember that night when we were both drunk..."

"Stop it! We never did it." He ran after Tonglin, leaving me standing there.

"Fang Tonglin you watch out." I mumbled.

***

Jason's POV

Tonglin was no where in sight.

"Tonglin! Where are you? I can explain this!" I shouted. Just then, I saw Yuan Ren in a distance.

"Yuan Ren! Where's Tonglin! I can explain this! Bring me to her." I begged Yuan Ren.

"She left. She told me to tell you to forget her and go back to Fei Er and the baby. She wants a divorce. I told you to treat her properly, you just won't listen. Now you see, Fei Er has even shown up with a baby."

"I've never done it with Fei Er I promise! I don't even know how it happened!"

"She wants to leave you. She had enough of this love triangle between the 3 of you. She wishes you and Fei Er her blessing." He paused. "OMG my 妹 is so brave. 哥 will always support you!" He cried.

"Yuan Ren, I beg you. Please tell me where she went. I'll treat her nicely from now on. Trust me."

"I don't know if she can still trust you. She has put up with you and Fei Er for a long time. She has your baby. Yet you still treat her this way. I don't trust her in your hands."

I pleaded but he refused to tell me.

Just then, a phone vibrated. It was a message from Tonglin.

"Jason, I wish you and Fei Er good luck. I'm tired of all this. Let go of me. I beg you. Let's divorce."

I quickly typed back a message.

"Tonglin, that baby is really not mine. I don't want a divorce! Please Tonglin, please."