Chapter 13

-Chapter 13-

*Story based on The Dream Makers. All copyrights reserved.*

Characters: Fang Tonglin- acted by Ruien

Fang Yuanren-acted by Zhou Chong Qing

Du Zhan Peng-acted by Shawn Chen

Lisa Xiao-acted by Rebecca Lim

Zhou Wei Yun-acted by Zoe Tay

Yao Zhu Kangli-acted by Chen Li Ping

Yao Jian Guo-acted by Guo Liang

Zhao Fei Er-acted by Jeanette Aw

Jason Lam-acted by Qi Yu Wu

Liao Wei Liang-acted by Christopher Lee*

Bryan Xu-acted by Elvin Ng*

Lee Li Yu-acted by Joanne Peh*

*denotes new characters

-side note: guys just for your info, this part here is actually more of our imagination of ZZSF 2. So this story continues after the ending in ZZSF 1.(when Jason and tonglin reunites! FANGIRL FANGIRL ><)-

Tonglin and Jason gets married soon after dating.

Tonglin's POV

After my career picked up, I was given a role of a mental woman. The director of the drama was going to be Jason. Perhaps feeling that it was affecting my emotions too much, Yuan ren suggests I take a break.

"妹, I think this role is too pressurising. Look at yourself! You're already so pale from all the work. Just give this one up and take a break first, will you?"

I hesitates and pauses for a moment. Just as I was about to speak, Yuan Ren interrupted.

"I know. It's because of Jason, isn't it?"

I gulped. It had really been so long. This was a rare opportunity that I could go to US to act, especially with Jason. I told Yuan Ren that I would reconsider, before retiring to my room.

Yuan Ren's POV

I watched as Tonglin's door closed. I slumped onto the sofa. If this continues, she's going to lose her mind sooner or later. She was already so pale from all the acting and all her emotions are just one big mess. Sometimes, she would just sit on her bed, crying and memorizing her script. It was really bad for her health. Sighing, I decided to make her favourite laksa to cheer her up.

Tonglin's POV

I nosedived into my bed, thinking about all that had happened.

That afternoon, Jason came to find me...

"Tonglin! I have good news!"

"What is it that got you so excited?"

"I got a filming opportunity with an award winning director in the United States. And I'll get to bring an actress to be the lead."

"OMG!!" I gasped.

"I want to bring you with me. Then we can fulfill our dreams. The role is about a mental woman, who lost her mind after the death of her parents and husband to an accident. If you play this role, you'll be famous!" He held my hands.

"I'll think about it. I have a lined-up schedule, up to next year. I'm not sure if I can leave."

"I understand. I'll give you some time ok? Let's go home."