Chapter 16

-Chapter 16-

*Story based on The Dream Makers. All copyrights reserved.*

Characters: Fang Tonglin- acted by Ruien

Fang Yuanren-acted by Zhou Chong Qing

Du Zhan Peng-acted by Shawn Chen

Lisa Xiao-acted by Rebecca Lim

Zhou Wei Yun-acted by Zoe Tay

Yao Zhu Kangli-acted by Chen Li Ping

Yao Jian Guo-acted by Guo Liang

Zhao Fei Er-acted by Jeanette Aw

Jason Lam-acted by Qi Yu Wu

Liao Wei Liang-acted by Christopher Lee*

Bryan Xu-acted by Elvin Ng*

Lee Li Yu-acted by Joanne Peh*

*denotes new characters

-side note: guys just for your info, this part here is actually more of our imagination of ZZSF 2.

Yuan Ren's POV

"Doctor! Doctor!" I shouted as I ran out of the ward.

"What happened to Tonglin?"

"She fainted! Quick find a doctor!"

I finally found her doctor and ran back to her ward. Tonglin was unconscious. They wheeled her away hurried. After a while, the doctor emerged.

"What happened to her?"

"She had a slight infection in her kidney which triggered the pain. Please tell her to refrain from strenuous activity until she fully recovers."

"She'll be ok right?"

"Yes. But she may experience pain often so she needs to take care of herself."

I looked at Tonglin. She looked exhausted.

"Tonglin, please get well soon." Bryan held her hand, crying.

I raised my eyebrows at Jason, motioning for him to go to Tonglin. But he turned and left without a word. I was worried for Tonglin; there were 2 men fighting over her and then there Fei Er. Furthermore, she was injured and could not protect herself.

***

Jason's POV

Bryan was now my love rival. It was going to be harder to win Tonglin's heart back.

"Bryan, can I talk to you for a while?" I dragged him aside.

"Is there anything wrong?"

I plucked up the courage to tell him about my past with Tonglin.

"I hope you understand what I'm trying to say."

"I understand. Don't worry, I know what to do." I nodded at him and glanced back at Tonglin, hoping she was still asleep. She had been very weak so it was the best time for Bryan to leave.

"Tonglin, I give my blessings to you and Jason. Go back to singapore with him. I'll take care of things here. Be happy and live well with zhilin. Do visit sometime. I'll miss you." He stroked her hair and turned to leave, holding back his tears.

"Bryan...don't...go..." she muttered softly, grabbing his hands.

Bryan harshly removed his hands from Tonglin's. It was pretty obvious he was trying to control his feelings.

"Take care of Tonglin. Make sure she's alright. If she comes to harm, I will never forgive you." Bryan told me before leaving.

"哥...Yuan Ren...大King Kong..." Tonglin called out.