9. Why is the Blues not a Passing Bird?

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my computer and searched for twitter. Wait - what should I search for? I decided to check Louis profile - since he was the one responsible for whatever this was, according to Niall. I had my doubts though, I could easily imagine all of them being in on this one - especially when they had all been in a not-so-sober state.

@Louis­_Tomlinson: Last night was sick! Met some awesome new people @Sophie_Jonesdance & @Molly_winter.

@Louis­_Tomlinson: Is this not the most beautiful drawing - it's made by @Molly_winter! You guys should go follow her #WINTERGOTTALENT 

He had attached a photo of my panda drawing. The quality was horrible though.

@Louis­_Tomlinson: you guys are amazing luv u! *Sending mental carrots to every1*

Louis had once again attached a photo to the last tweet.

The warm spread in my cheeks seeing the picture.

It showed a screenshot of his #WINTERGOTTALENT trending in ...Australia.

I felt my jaw drop further, as I pressed 'my' account. My face was smiling back to me from the profile picture of the twitter account. It was a photo I had taken with my phone - to use for my job apply - some weeks ago. 'My' twitter account had...had... had 5843 followers. That was literally insane, it had only been active in 4 hours! How did they even manage to make this account? Oh... I had my Gmail app on the phone, they (Louis) must have used my e-mail to create the account. I wondered what the password would be.

Then a thought hit me. I tapped in my e-mail in the log in field and wrote the word 'mojitos' as password. I was logged in. Louis, Louis, Louis.

All of the boys were following me - and I them. The numbers of followers were still increasing, as I sat in my pajamas at the kitchen waiting for my coffee to finish.

It was still early, but I could not fall asleep again. The sunbeams were starting to slowly lighten up the room, as they fell in through the window warming my back as well.

I stared at the Italian little coffee maker. It was one of those metallic ones and it was rumbling sluggishly on the heat.

The boys - Zayn, Liam, Louis, Harry and Niall - they were funny, sweet and caring. Why should I not spend more time with them? I knew Sophie wanted to - she really clicked with Louis... and well obviously 'liked' Zayn too. I smiled at the thought.

And last night at the terrace with Niall, he was really something special. I felt the warm spread through my body as I remembered, how I had nearly kissed him in the dark. I had actually been kind of annoyed that I did not get the chance to well... finish, just do it! But it was probably for the best, I did not want to loose Niall as a friend and I only had a fate idea, that he just might be interested in me.

 -------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god - have you seen your twitter account Molly?!" Sophie shouted from her room, "Oh my - I won't shout anymore... myy heeeaaad arrhg!" she continued - still screaming. I laughed grabbing my phone and the pill glass with aspirins. I had already taken my dose and ran into her room.

I threw myself at her bed; she too was wearing one of my big t-shirts. Her hair was a complete mess, I guessed mine looked the same, but I did not mind right now.

"Morning sleepy! So - you've had some sweet dreams? Maybe some including a certain Mr. Enrique Inglesias?" I smirked at her, while she blushed and threw a pillow at me.

"NEVER mention that again.. ever! Anyway - you got," she looked at her phone, "8121 followers - And I've also gained just about 4000 followers just in one night! And did you dress me in this t-shirt?"