~Chapter 5~ The Break up

A/N: ||Trigger Warning|| homophobic slur and graphic depression and sucide scenes (also a little bit of fluffiness)

Jack walked into the bathroom with his phone, sending signe a text, asking her to call him. He sat on the toilet and waited, he didnt have to wait very long. He answered the phone with a cheery "hi signe!" She replied with a sour "hi sean." Jack immediately started to worry.

"So uh.. i was wondering if we could talk about the whole me being gay thing.." "sure, fine, whatever sean" "well uh i think you may be right, well sort of you see-" "dont say another word sean, i know you've been cheating on me with mark amy told me" "signe please-" "no sean, I've had enough of your excuses, i wont stand for this" "signe please-" "no sean, i'm-" "No! SHUT THE FORK UP! let me speak!" He yelled, his irish accent thickening greatly "im not gay im bisexual and i wasnt cheating on you with mark, mark is straight and isnt interested in me okay?" "Sean i-" "no signe, dont apologise" "sean. Im sorry, but i cant do this, its over between us." "Thats fine, just one thing." "What is it?" "Can we at least be friends?" "Why would i be friends with a cheating faggot? I hate you sean." "Signe-" "goodbye faggot" the phone hangs up with a deafening click, leaving jack all alone.

Jack throws his phone across the room, the black box smashing into the wall above the bathtub. He collapses onto the floor, shaking violently as he sobs uncontrollably, he pulls at his green hair, screaming to noone in particular. He stands up, looking at himself in the mirror, he feels something cold and sharp under his hand, his eyes come to rest on his razor blade. He picks it up and examines the cold metal.

Jack sits down on the toilet, blade in hand. He looks at his legs, the pale cuts reminding him of every bad experience he's ever had. He looks at his wrists, the clean pale skin a perfect canvas. He grips the blade and slides it multiple times across both wrists horizontally, his crimson red blood beading up and running down his arm. He cries and slits one wrist vertically, the blood pouring down his arm, he's halfway through his other wrist when mark runs in, whacking the blade out of jacks hand, immediately applying pressure to his wounds "WHAT THE FUCK SEÁN?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS?! I TOLD YOU TO TALK TO SIGNE NOT TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF" "s-she..." he sobs "she broke my heart" he sobbed harder "how could she?..." mark held jack close, stroking his green hair. He picked jack up bridal style and rushed him to the nearest hospital.

"Mr Fischbach?" The doctor watched mark rub his temples "is he going to be okay doc? Is he awake?" The doctor looked at mark sadly "he's awake but we dont know if he will recover" mark sobbed quietly into his hands "c-can i go see him?" The doctor nodded and took mark to the room sean was in. "S-sean.." mark choked out "m-marky.." jack stuttered with affection, mark didnt notice the affection as jack called him marky all the time. Mark walked over to jack and held his hand tentatively, tears streaming down his face "please hold on for me jacky" jack felt tears sting at his eyes at this affectionate nickname "only for you marky" mark noticed the affection in jacks words and cried silently before kissing him delicately.

The doctor pulled mark out of the room and looked him dead in the eyes. Mark searched the doctors eyes for a sign of hope but found no such thing. The doctor cleared his throat "whats the news doctor?" Mark asked with a trace of fear, the doctors face saddened "Mr Fischbach, im afraid i have some bad news..."

A/N: cliffhanger! Sorry 😅 this chapter is kinda long and detailed but eh.. i hope you enjoyed it anyway... remember to comment and vote! It only takes a second and is very much appreciated also #29 in septiplier? Thank you guys so much! I never imagined that any of my work would get this much attention. Thank you guys so much for your support in this and remember PMA! Thank you guys for reading! and as always i will see all you dudes in the next chapter!  BUH-BYEEE!!

~Author~