~Chapter 4~ The reason why

Mark picked jack up bridal style and carried him to the couch, cradling the irishman in his arms, whispering sweet nothings into his ear to calm him down. He smiles softly as he watches the younger male nuzzle into his chest, his soft snores soothing the half-korean. Mark got up gently and carried jack upstairs to his bedroom, laying him down on the bed gently before quietly leaving the room and going back downstairs.

Mark took his suitcase up to the spare room and wandered downstairs to watch some TV, not really staying on one channel for longer than five minutes. He got bored of the televison pretty quickly and padded to the kitchen to whip up a snack. He opened the pantry and smirked as he saw a bottle of chocolate chip pancake mix, he grabbed it and set to work making yummy pancakes for them both.

An hour and a kitchenful of mess later, the pancakes were ready and jack was awake. The irishman crept down the stairs and saw mark standing idly in the kitchen, his back facing the doorway. Jack smirked and slowly crept towards him, waiting until he was just behind him to jump up on his back suddenly, manical laughter echoing from his mouth.

Mark felt something land on his back suddenly, the weight startling him, he jumped a mile and screamed "HOLY FUCK NUGGETS!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR SEÁN!?" as he whipped around to see jack laughing manically. He grabbed jack and started to tickle him, the younger male letting out boyish giggles as the older male tickled him relentlessly.

Mark stopped tickling jack and laughed huskily as he walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the pancakes off the bench, handing the bigger plate to jack with a stupid grin on his face "here ya go jackaboy! Choc chip pancakes your favorite!" Jack grinned childishly "fank u daddy marky!" Mark raised an eyebrow and smiled "daddy huh? Alright then baby boy" jack grinned at mark, his mouth full of pancakes.

Jack looked at mark and played with his empty plate for a bit before sighing and saying "look merk.. the reason why im so.." "depressed?" "...yeah.. is that well.. its signe.. she wants to break up with me because she thinks im gay.. i just dont know what to do.. she.. she may be right.. i think i am gay merk.. i really do.." "jack.. its okay if your gay.. you just gotta talk to signe.. and if worse comes to worse you can always talk to me.. cause ya know what.. im gay too.. i know exactly what your going through.. i went through the same thing with amy.. just talk to her.. you may even gain a friend out of her.." "yeah.. your right merk.. im gonna talk to her and see what happens.. thanks merk.. it means alot to me.." he hugs mark softly, the older male placing a soft kiss on his forehead before letting him leave to text signe.

A/N: so uhh heres another chapter.. its kinda late but ehhh.. i wrote this chapter because of one of you beautiful people AngelikaBurnettDegro thank you for your kind comment, it gave me the motivation to write this chapter. I hope you all are enjoying this fic so far.. dont forget to comment and vote! It means alot to me, it really does! Anyway.. enough rambling.. stay cool and remember.. Positive Mental Attitude!! Thanks for reading and as always.. i will see all you dudes in the next chapter!! Buh-Byeeee!!

~Author~