~Chapter 2~ Coffee Beans

It was 3am on a Tuesday, the night air was cool, a drizzly mist was falling on the green grass and the tanned face of the man with the deep red hair, his brown eyes glinting slightly in the moonlight as he looked up at the stars, a small smile illuminating his handsome features.

There was a ding from somewhere beside him, he located his phone and was surprised to see a message from his Irish friend. He frowned slightly as he unlocked his his Samsung, wondering what on earth the Irish potato wanted.

He frowned even more as he read the message, it was slightly worrying him. He read the message once more taking in the full extent of what it meant, the message had said "hey markimoo, umm this may seem sudden but... I need you to get on the next flight here, its urgent" mark jumped up and immediately booked a ticket for the next plane out, he then sent jack a quick text saying "on my way jackaboy, hold tight for a few hours, I'll be there as soon as possible" he then rushed inside and hurriedly packed some things before rushing to the airport and boarding the plane, a worrying thought nagging at the back of his mind.

Almost six hours later he was jolted awake as the plane touched down in Ireland, mark grinned as he jumped into a taxi, making his way to jack as quickly as possible. He watched as the green hills adorned with castles flashed past his window, he felt the car slow then come to a complete stop an hour later, he smiled as he looked up, he was there.

Mark grabbed his things from the taxi driver and paid the cab fare before walking towards the house. He took a deep breath and stepped onto the doormat, sighing heavily as he rung the doorbell, once, twice, three times before the door was opened. In the doorway stood jack, wearing nothing but his boxers, his face lit up as soon as he saw mark, he pulled the other man inside and began to talk animatedly to him. Mark laughed slightly as this all happened.

A/N: hey guys! Surprise update for ya! I decided to give you guys another chapter cause it wasn't worth reading at one chapter >_< but anyway I hope y'all are enjoying this fix and as always, I will see all you dudes in the next chapter! Buh-Byeee!

~Author~