Living Across From The Girls

(Jerome's POV)(Morning)

Currently my friends that I met at college and I are unpacking our stuff at the house we just moved into today. The worst part about it is that it's right across from Sienna and the girls. Laurence and Garroth thought it'd be a good idea to be near Sienna, just because I've liked her since high school.

Laurence turns to me and asks "So who else lives in that house with Sienna?"

Ugh I didn't want to tell them, but now I have too. I'm so sorry Aphmau, I hope they don't bother you.

I sigh in defeat "Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn live there with Sienna."

"Aphmau?!" Garroth and Laurence say in a shocked tone.

"Yes Aphmau, now can you guys not bother her right now? She's probably still unpacking." I say in a slightly irritated tone.

Garroth sighs "I guess we can wait, even though we haven't seen her since college."

I look at Garroth confusingly "What do you mean, you've only met her once. That was only when all of us were at the cafe' for lunch."

Garroth slightly blushes "She was so beautiful when I saw her."

Laurence blushes as well "I bet she's even more beautiful now."

I sigh heavily "Can we get back to unpacking, so we can get done with this sooner?"

Laurence laughs a little "Yeah we can and the faster we get done, the sooner we can relax."

I smile at Garroth and Laurence "Well then, we better unpack some more of our stuff if we want to relax."

"Sounds good." Garroth and Laurence say in unison.