~Thirty-Five~

Greg glanced out the window, resting his chin in his palm. He watched the city and life pass by, a soft sigh escaping him.

Mycroft glanced at him, shifting closer. Greg pulled his eyes away from the window to look at his fiancè, smiling slightly.

"Have I told you that you look gorgeous tonight?" Greg shifted closer, grinning brightly.

"Yes, three times already." Mycroft chuckled a bit.

Greg grinned slightly, shifting away from the window and more towards his fiancè. "You look absolutely gorgeous tonight, Myc."

Mycroft rolled his eyes but smiled lovingly, "thank you, Gregory."

Greg hummed, resting his head on Mycroft's shoulder. A soft yawn slipped from his chapped lips.

"Long day, love?" Mycroft asked, already knowing.

"You already know the answer to that, sugar." Greg smiled slightly, looking at the other.

"I still like asking even if I know."

Greg hummed a little at the answer, snuggling a little closer.

"If I fall asleep in the car, would you carry me inside or wake me up?"

Mycroft raised an eyebrow at the question, "as I've always done when you fall asleep on the ride home, I'd carry you inside."

Greg smiled a little, leaning up to kiss Mycroft's cheek before resting his head once more on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Myc."

"Anytime, Gregory."