Coffe date?

Dean

Cas leans up to give Bill a quick kiss on his cheek and whispers something in his ear. Bill and his family were leaving for New york today. Bill's family were waiting for him in a car parked at the side of the street. I promised Cas I would be here when he leaves, I'm watching them from The Novak's kitchen window. They hug eachother a final time before Bill pulls away and starts walking towards a blue car.

Cas stays still, wrapping his arms around himself and watching the blue car drive away. When he can't see it anymore he turns around and walk inside.

Cas walks in to the kitchen with a blank face expression. "Hey cas.. wanna watch something upstairs?" I ask. "Yeah." He mutters and takes hold of my arm and start dragging me upstairs. "Settle down, I just got to use the bathroom real quick." I hum in response and lay down under the blankets on his bed. I take the remote from his night stand and search through netflix for something to watch.

Cas reappears from the bathroom and lays down beside me. He carefully lifts my arm so that he can put his head on my chest and have my arm wrapped around him. "How are you?" He shrugs. "I'll be fine." I nod.

"You smell nice." Cas murmers and snuggles in closer to my neck. I feel my cheeks start heating up. "T-thanks... What uhh, what do you want to watch?" I choke out. "Just put something on, I'll probably fall asleep anyhow." He says, with his eyes already closed.

----------------

Michael

I haven't really talked to Lucifer since I went to his halloween party, started crying and embarressed myself, but we deided to meet up today. That night I fell asleep in Lucifers bed, and the next morning when I woke up Cas decided to peek through Lucifers door. Ofcourse he seemed very confused, seeing his brother and his enemy sleeping in the same bed. (With clothes on ofcourse). Thankfully, we just awkwardly stared at eachother for a moment before he decided to close the door again. I decided to flee out the window, scared to run into Cas or someone else and having to explain myself. Which I didn't want to do, It's hard to explain yourself when you don't even know what the fuck you're doing. And I have no Idea what I am doing. I'm nervous to see Lucifer again, because of my small breakdown and ofcourse all the stuff that happend before that.

But I'll just have to suffer through it. We're supposed to meet up outside in a few minutes. I quickly grab my stuff and head out. I'd rather be early than late.

Soon a guy with blonde hair dressed in a sweater and sweatpants exits the house. I guess we're not going anywhere special considering his clothes. "Hey." Lucifer greets awkwardly. "Hi." I answer. "Urm.. do you wanna go to starbucks maybe? We can take my car." He says shyly. "Yeah sure." I mumble and smile.

I get in shotgun. "You look comfy today." I say awkwardly. "Yeah. Just didn't feel like giving a fuck today." Luce answers nonchalantly. "I wasn't complaining." I wink. He scoffs, "Are you flirting with me Michael?" He asks out of nowhere. I look up hastily. "Maybe... Depends." I tilt my head and glance at him. "Depends on what?" He asks curiously. "On whether you want me to or not... whether you flirt back or not..." I say slowly. Lucifer just hums and doesn't say anything. I was dying to know if he wanted me to flirt with him, but I didn't want to push the subjectand freak him out.

"Why are you flirting with me Micha? Are you messing with me or something? I still hate you, you know." Luci mutters. I sigh and stare down at my lap. "I know you do. I just..." I consider whether I should tell him or not, I don't want to mess up our friendship once more. But I also want more than just a friendship. "Forget it." I mutter quickly. Lucifer glares at me. "You can't just start to say something and then tell me to forget it. Tell me Michael." He demands.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. He pulls into the parking lot to starbucks and park the car, but doesn't make a move to get out. "Just a few days ago you acted like you were on top of the world and could treat me how ever you wanted. Now you're like a kicked puppy that has layed down and doesnt make a single move to get up. What do you mean you're sorry? There is nothing to apologize for anymore, what is going on with you?" He scolds. I almost whimper. "I-I dont know Luce. Maybe I'm just scared I'll hurt you again or something. Maybe I'm just tired... I'm just tired." I rub my eyes with my hands and look out the car window, avoiding his gaze. "You can't just like... give up though. I need you if we're going to make this work you know. You won't hurt me again as long as you don't want to Micha. Stop worrying and being so caseous. It'll be fine." He puts his hand on my knee reassuringly. "Now lets get some coffee." He adds and get out of the car.