Waterloo

Castiel

"When does your brother come home today?" Dean gets up from his bed and goes over to his drawers. I sigh "Some time around 5pm i think." Dean rummages through his drawers and pulls out some clothes. He turns around and looks at me. "Just come over if it gets to much" He smiled at me and patted my shoulder. "I'm going to take a shower, are you staying here or...?" I lay down on his bed. "I'm not leaving right now, but i dont know if i will be here when you're done showering." "Alright" He walks into his bathroom. I unlock my phone to send a message to Balthazar.

Castiel: Hey Balth, when are you coming home today?

Balthazar: Around 5pm or 6pm. I'll try to be home before dinner.

Castiel: Okay, Look I dont know whats been going on with you and dad the latest 2 months, but please try not to fight so much, atleast today? It makes Hannah sad.

He didn't respond. Dean opened the bathroom door a little bit and stuck his head out. "Hey Cas, put some ABBA on." He had shampoo in his hair. "Seriously, ABBA?" He gasped. "ABBA rocks. on occasion." He closes the door. (A/N *Dean randomly dies in shower*) I do as he says. 'Waterloo' starts blaring through his room. I can hear Dean singing along from his bathroom. I look at my phone again to see a message from Balthazar.

Balthazar: I can try, but we always end up fighting even if i try my best not to fight with him.

Balthazar: oh and btw, is there any whiskey in my room or do i have to buy more?

Castiel: I think you left like, a bottle. Considering how much whiskey you drink you should probably buy more. Dont let dad see it though, he will just give you shit for it.

Balthazar: He's so annoying! Lucifer drinks and parties and sleeps around like there is no tommorow and he's only seventeen! And he gets upset when i bring a whiskey bottle or two?!

Castiel: I know its unfair. Just try to ignore him.

Dean comes out of the shower the exact moment his older brother Michael barges into his room. "Have any of you seen my phone?" He looks like he's in a hurry. "No" we answered at the same time. "Fuck I'm late" he muttered and walks out of the room. "I wonder were he was going." I look up at Dean. He shruggs. "Maybe he finally asked that Aaron guy out." I sigh. "He and luce would be so cute together though, i dont really like Aaron. He's shady." Dean looks at me curiously. "What do you mean by shady?" I shrug. "I'm not sure, i just get that feeling he's shady you know?" Dean nods. "I should get going, see you later." I walk out of his room. "Bye Cas."

-----

I'm just about to sit down for dinner when our doorbell rings. We all get up to go and hug Balth. Mom opens the door and instantly hug Balthazar like he was back from the dead. When me and my siblings have hugged him he just kind of stands there awkwardly, not knowing if dad wants to hug him or not. Chuck hesitantly pulled him in for a quick hug. We sit down again.

"You look good Balthazar, how is college?" Mom asks Balth. "Just the same as last year. I have a new rommate though, he seems like a decent dude. He likes whiskey." Mom smiles at him. Dad glare at him. Balthy just fills his plate with food, ignoring his fathers judgemental stares.Chuck was a good dad, but for some reason he only fights with Balthazar out of the 5 of us. They just didn't seem to get along at the moment. We eat in silence for a minute before dad speaks up again. "Is that all you do? drink whiskey?" I could see Balthy tense up, trying to hold himself together and not lash out at dad. "Ofcourse not. I study and hangout with my friends. Just like any other college student." Dad snorts. Balth let out a sigh and continues to eat his food. "So Balth, want to come with me to a party tommorow?" Lucifer asked and leaned back in his chair. Luci you stupid fuck why did you have to ask him that infront of dad?! Before Balthazar could answer i stand up with my dishes. "Thank you for the food Mom." I leave my dishes in the sink and go up to my room.

---

To my surprise, i didn't hear much arguing that evening, but i decided to go to Dean's house anyway. I barge in whithout knocking and run up the stairs to his room, saying hi to Mary on the way. "Are they fighting again?" I threw myself on the bed next to him. "Actually no, they have been arguing a little but they are surprisingly calm." Dean looked at me surprised. "Now lets eat potato chips and play mariokart." I grin at him. He leaves to get snacks. I sink into his comfy bed. It smells nice. Dean comes back and turn om his wii. "I'm gonna kick your ass." I laugh at him. "You always say that but somehow it always ends up the other way around." He tries to look hurt but he fails miserably.

"CASTIEL NOVAK THAT IS CHEATING" He pushes me playfully. "I dont think it's cheating Dean, i simply think im just better at mariokart than you are." we are sitting on the floor in front of his bed. I lean on him until he's on the floor. "Cas stop that is definitely cheating im going to loose you little ant!" I just sit on him and try to focus on the game while he is wriggling under me. But then he starts to tickle me. I'm screwed. I fall off of him and try to get away from him. He tickles me while he does his best to play at the same time. He wins. "Thats what you get for cheating Cassie." He grins at me. "Assbutt" i mutter. "come on lets go to bed, im tired."

------

"Cas, are you awake?" Dean wispered. I turned around in his bed to see him laying on his back with his eyes closed. "Yeah, Dean?" He took a deep breath. "Can i ask you something?" That made me nervous. "sure." He took another deep breath and shifts slightly. "Have you ever been interested in anyone thats not a girl? He opens his eyes and stares at me for a second before staring at the ceiling. (A/N Feel free to say Mary and Jess jokes) "I guess i have found a few guys attractive, why do you ask?" He opens his mouth like he's about to say something, but closes it again. It's quiet for a second. "Nevermind, Goodnight Cas." I turned around so i was laying on my stomach. "Okay, but you can tell me anything, you know that right?"He nods. "Goodnight Dean."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want potato chips rn.

-Kat