Cas gets a weird phone call

A/N im sorry for the big time skip, but I want to write like a special for christmas, but theyre still in october... and I'm so stressed out. so yeah

Lucifer

"Hey Cas? Do we have the halloween party on wednesday or friday?" Of course wednesday is halloween, but we have school on thursday and that way its smarter to have it on friday." I ask. "I have no idea." Cas mumbled. "Are you sure you want to throw a party, what if Michael shows up?" He continues. I roll my eyes.Yeah, what if Michael shows up? Maybe he will finally make you get what you deserve, slut.  "Yes I'm sure. You and me have the entire house to ourselves! It's the perfect time to throw a party." I argue. He smiles weakly. "Fine." I sit down in the other couch, since Cas and Bill are sprawled across the other one. Bill is napping with his head on Cas chest, and Cas is playing with his hair. "You two are cute together." I mumble. Sometimes I wish I had someone to cuddle. Cas smiles slightly. "Yeah, I really like him." He says absentmindedly. "But you like Dean more." I state. Cas sighs. "I guess. But I'm over him, I got Bill now." He says firmly. I guess he's still in denial. Just like you with Mikey, but oh wait he left you cause he hates you.

"What about Dean and Lisa? How is that whole thing going?" I ask, trying to distract myself. "Well... he asked me if I think he should ask Lisa to be his girlfriend like a week ago. I just kind off told him to do what he wants to do, but I also told him that I don't like Lisa. He hasn't really said anything about it since." Cas mumbles. I hum in response. 

"I don't understand why Michael became such a douche... I miss him." I admit. Cas looks at me with a pitiful look. "Don't spend your energy thinking about him Luce. He's just a waste of time. I know you miss the one he used to be but it doesn't seem like that person is coming back anytime soon. You need to move on." I glare at him and get up from the couch and walk away. I know he's right, but still. I don't want to move on. I'm not ready to move on.

--------

"We need more fake cobwebs Gabriel!" I pointed to the paper where Cas and I wrote down all the things we need to put up in the house before our halloween party in a few days. Cause nobody has the energy to decorate on a weekday. "Meh I don't know. I think the candy is more important." Gabriel tilts his head as if he's thinking really hard about it. "You're not even going to be here, you're going to sleep over at the Winchesters and be all lovey dovey with Sam. You're too young to party." I cross my arms and glare at him. Gabriel pouts. "Candy is still more important than cobwebs Luce." I roll my eyes and massage my temples with my fingers. "Jeesus when did we let your candy addiction come to this point." I mutter dramatically. "Stop being so dramatic." Gabriel sighs.

"Get Cas for me, would you?" I pick up our list from the table and look over it. "Sure"

A minute later Cas was in the kitchen with me, drying his wet hair with a towel.

"I'm sorry about just leaving so drastically earlier." I look at him apologetically. Cas smiles shyly. "It's okay Luce. I get it." I sigh. "You were probably right anyhow. Maybe I should get some help again." I sigh again and rub my eyes with the palms of my hand. "I thought I was getting better but all my negative thoughs are still haunting me and then that stupid douche comes around." I mutter the last part. Cas chuckles. "Yeah he is quite a douche... I'm proud of you for getting help Luce." Cas mumbles. "Thanks I guess? enough with the sappy shit, we have to get all this planning done. Did Bill leave or can I make him slave for us and put up decorations?" I ask. Cas sncikers. "No he left after he woke up from his nap." I hum.

------------

Cas

I peak into Gabriels room. Gabe and Sam are sleeping peacefully on his bed. Their relationship seems to be going quite well, I just hope it don't end in heartbreak cause that would be unbelivably awkward for all of us.

I quickly shut the door when my phone starts buzzing.

"Hey Bill!" I chirp.

"Hey Cas... I need to talk to you. Can I come over?"

Thats weird, he was here like two hours ago.

"Sure of course, Is everything alright?"

"Well n-not really... I'll be at your house as soon as possible."

"Okay" I mumble, then he hangs up. That didn't sound very promising. What could be wrong.. maybe he doesn't like me anymore. What if he has cancer? What is he is breaking up with me..

I sigh. Overthinking stuff isn't really helping, and getting all stressed about it when it could be nothing is stupid. But then again... what if something is seriously wrong. Even though I am in love with Dean, I care about Bill alot. He's a great person and I wouldn't want anything bad happening to him or our relationship.

It didn't take long until the doorbell rang. I hurry downstairs to open it. When I open the door Bill is standing there in the rain, looking like someone died. He's hunched over, and the smile that is always on his lips, isn't there. Bill just looks simply sad. Incredibly sad.

"Hey... come in." I step away from the doorframe so he can walk inside. "Sorry about the short notice." Bill mutters. I smile reasurringly. "Lets go upstairs and I'll get you some dry clothes." I put a hand on his back and guide him through the hall.

---------

"Thank you for the clothes." Bill says after a few minutes of silence. I'm waiting for him to tell me what's going on, but he is just sitting on my bed looking like a lost puppy and hugging a blanket around himself. "Its no problem. Now what's bothering you?" I say firmly.

He sighs and looks down into his lap. "I urhm. W-we... we are moving away Cas. Back to new york." I stare at him. "Why?" My voice came out weak, and if it werent for the situation I probably would have laughed at myself. "Mom got some job offering or something... and uh, we all miss New york. I really don't want to move away from you, Cas. But I can't do anything about it." He almost whispers. Even though I feel betrayed, I sit down on my bed and hug him as he sniffles. Cause I know he isn't leaving me, or betraying me, even though that's what it feels like.

"Please don't be mad at me." Bill whimpers. "I'm not mad, Bill... It's not your fault." I give him a a squeeze before I pull away from the hug. "When do you leave?" I wipe his cheeks with my sleeves. "Next week I think. Like tuesday or something." He mumbles. "We will just have to make the most of it then." I smile reassuringly, even though I feel like someone ripped my heart out and stomped on it.

He nods and grabs my neck to pull me in for a kiss.