Date

Cassie

I stuff all my things in my locker, not really bothering if i break them. I hate thursdays.

"Hey Cas?" I close my locker. "Oh Hi Bill, whats up?" I say with fake enthusiasm. He leaned against the locker next mine. His face turns slighty pink. "Urm well, i wanted to ask... I wanted to ask you out on a date?" Bill shuffles with his feet. I hesitate. I do still have a small crush on Dean. But it's not like anything can, nor will happen between us. Besides, Bill is a nice guy. "Yes sure Bill." I smile vaguely. "Oh good cause i didn't know after you know the party, urm like if i could ask you out or not." He rambles. I smile at him. "Give me your arm so i can write down my number." I demand. I just want to get out of here already. He rolls one of his sleeves up. i quickly scribble down my number and give him a quick hug before i hurry outside to meet up with Dean.

------

"So what's the name of the dude you like?" Dean cast a glance towars me. "Uhh... His name is Bill Dess." Dean smiled but kept his eyes on the road. "So are you going to ask him on a date or something? He seems to make you happy."I don't really want to tell him about it, that would make it seem like i'm not interested in him, not that anything would ever happen between us. Not that he would be interested in me anyways, and besides what kind of best friend would i be if i didnt tell him that Bill asked me out on a date? "He actually asked me out today, i said yes."

Dean just nodded.

-------

"Urgh your bed Is so comfy Dean." I mumble into his pillow. "I know, you tell me that like, every time you lay in it. Which is often." He was typing something on his computer. I turn my head so i can look at him. He was biting his lip and staring intensely at his computer screen. I chuckle at him."What are you doing Dean?"

"I'm texting Lisa." That wiped the smile of my face. Ofcourse he was texting Lisa. "I'm trying to make her understand that I'm not interested, but she's shuch a persistent bitch." He mutters and leans his head against his hand. "Should i just tell her to fuck off?" Yes please. Dean sighs. I smile a little bit. "I mean... if you don't like her then why not?" Dean spins his chair around. "Wow i didn't think you would tell me that, you are always so polite." I push my head in to his fluffy pillows again. "Too tired to give a fuck." I mutter.

I close my eyes.

-----

Dean

Cas seemed really tired today. We got home from school 20 minutes ago, and he's already asleep in my bed. I sigh and drape a think blanket over him. His black hair is messy, and his lips are slightly parted. He's pretty beautiful when he's sleeping to be honest. Not that i would ever admit that. I sighed again. I seem to be doing that alot lately. Everything just seemed messy lately. Atleast i got Cas back, but I still have some kind of feelings for him. I just don't understand why, or where the hell those feelings came from. It feels wrong, like best friend incest. Bestcest? Bestfriencest?

I lay down next to Cas, careful to not wake him up. I fell asleep quick too.

When I woke up it was dark outside, and Cas had one of his arms draped over me.

Mary peeks in to the room and smiles. "Hey Dean, food is downstairs if you want, just microwave it." I nod. She closes the door after she leaves. I didn't want to wake up Cas though, so i just went back to sleep.

------------------------------

So I said that i was going to try to update this more often.. which didnt work out so well but eh. I've been sleeping really bad the latest week and i dunno what to do about it. Shit is a little messy rn i guess.

-Kat