Chocolate ding dong

A/N Sorry if this entire fight thing is a little rushed, i just felt like something needed to happen.

Dean

"Seriously dude, whats going on with you and Cas? You have been ignoring eachother for a week." Charlie whined. Charlie is walking with me to our next class, history. I was quiet for a second. "Last thursday we had a pretty big fight I guess." I choked up a bit.  "He... he said some things that upset me and then i snapped at him. I just asked him about why he was acting so distant lately but he just tells me he's fine." I mumble. I hate fighting with Cas. "Which he is cleary not." Charlie rolls her eyes. "I'm kind of worried because it seems like he's been sleeping around more than usual. I mean he doesn't have especially many one night stands and suddenly it's like he's a horny 12 year old." I mumble. Charlie chukles a little bit and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I will try to talk to him but I don't think his sex life is our business Dean." I hummed to let her know I'm listening.

 "Dean... have you ever you know, thought that perhaps Cas likes you? like more then friends?" I stare at her and scoff. "No come on, We're best friends! and besides I'm probably not his type anyhow." I mutter the last part. Charlie rolls her eyes. "Duuuuude? You are totally his type! How haven't you noticed?" I glance down the hallway were Cas is standing by the lockers and talking with some guy. "Whatever. How do i get him to be my friend again and admit that he's not fine?" I sigh and look at her. "He's like a fucking maze all of a sudden, I don't understand anything." "Maybe just apologize and wait for him to open up to you? I'm not sure Dean. But you will work it out somehow, you always do" She pats my shoulder before entering our classroom. I entered the classroom and sat down next to charlie in the middle. Cas entered the room a minute later alone, and sat down in the back.

Maybe i should just apologize to Cas and wait for him to tell me whats wrong like Charlie said. He was the one hurting, after all. Even if he said some stuff, i was the one with the final word, and I told him I was done caring for him. Ofcourse I'm not actually going to stop caring for him. I dont think I ever will. Cas doesn't know that though. Which is why i should tell him that, and i should have told him that days ago. I turn my head to the back. Cas is scribbling down notes and paying close attention to what the teacher is saying. He looks really sad though, or not really sad, more like numb. I dont like seeing him that way.

  When history ended, Cas rushed out of the classroom before I had a chance to talk to him.   

11th of september, tuesday:)

I decided to talk to Cas as soon as i see him. That didn't work though, i saw him the second i entered school. I saw him again in lunch, and in biology after lunch. It wasnt until after our last class i managed to get a hold of him. So here we are, in a dimly lit janitors closet, and Cas is staring at me with an emotionless look. "Are you just going to look at me dean? Cause then I'm going to leave." Cas says after a few sseconds of awkward silence. He turns around but i grab his shoulder before he even opens the door. He rolls his eyes and turns back to face me. "look Cas urm... I'm sorry for everything i said. I didn't mean anything of it. It was just the heat of the moment you know? And I was tired and grumpy and... Look I'm just really sorry Cas. Can we please not fight anymore?" Cas continues to stare at me. His facial expressions are hard to read.

"I'm sorry too Dean. I said some mean things." He looks down at his feet before looking back up again. "peace?" He holds his hand out. I laugh at him and pull him into a hug instead. When we walk out of the janitors closet the halls are empty. 

"I like someone." Cas says suddenly. I glance at him. "Oh... Is that why have been acting weird?" I can see Cas tense up a bit. He shrugs. "Urm yeah I guess." I hum. "Who is it?" Cas tenses up again. "Is it that guy you were with by the lockers yesterday?" Cas nods. "You should ask him out, that is if you're not already dating?" I hold the door open for Cas. It's windy outside. He pulls his trench coat closer around himself. "I'm not sure what we are." I just nod. "Do you want to come over and drink some hot chocolate and watch a movie?" Cas asks shyly. "Yeah, that would be nice." I smile at him, he smiles back.

A/N 

Sup my dear potatoes. (I'm going to call you potatoes cause i love potatoes.) So I promised my friend from scotland that i would write a story with him in it, He's going to be the main character. I might ad some people from my fandoms... but I haven't really thought about it so no promises, and i don't really know what exactly it will be about. But if you have any ideas, i would apreciate if you would leave a comment:)

And ofcourse I'm still going to be updating this story, i kno my uptades have been kinda slow since school started, but Im going to try to update at least twice a month, hopefully more. 

-Kat