23.

Taehyung laid on the cold tiles of the bathroom. His hair spreading all across the floor. He just looked up at the cracked celling, pondering about life.

Who talks so openly about sex like that? What a creep. Yuck. I mean I don't care but don't talk to me about it. I've had sex like I don't know 4 or 5 times, he's had like what? 420 times???. Why do I care??? Why do you fucking care! You're the creep here Tae!.

Taehyung stormed up into a sitting spot, he dug his nails into his palm.

What happened to us the other night?. That was fun, I like it when you're all cute and fluffy. Why do you have to make those sexual jokes about wanting to see me with my clothes off? Is it funny? Is my body that bad? Oh my god I don't know!. Jimin I..Jimin..who's Jimin. A vampire. A dumb vampire. I'm Tae, a human. That doesn't sound right. A vampire with a human??, probably forbidden. A vampire with a human...with a...WHAT ARE YOU THINKING KIM TAEHYUNG HOLY FUCK IM LOSING MY MIND.

Taehyung shut his eyes hard. He wish he could beat himself up for thinking that. His hands felt numb as his nails ripped through his flesh.

He knows, he knows you think about him a bit too much. He knows you like it when he's around. He knows how much you actually mean to him. He knows...does he?. Tae...you met him like what? A week ago? Shut the fuck up and study, you shouldn't be acting like this. Get yourself together.

Taehyung took a deep breath, opening his eyes once more to the bright bathroom. Dumb thoughts. That's all that they were.

A sudden pain came from Taehyungs hands. Blood dripped down from the crescent moons that were carved into his skin. His hands were shaking as he pulled out his phone, carefully pressing on the call button.

A repetitive loud knock came from the door, Jimin harshly opened it and saw a handsome face.

"So where's Tae?" Jin barged in with a tiny red bag.

"Huh?" Jimin raised a brow.

"He's bleeding, can't you smell it from here?" Jin raised a brow back at him.

"That's what that is! I thought I smelled something nice" Jimin smiled as he thought about beautiful, crimson beads of blood dripping down someone's skin.

"Uhh...well don't go near us cause I'm gonna take care of it, I brought you a blood fruit just in case" Jin threw him a round, blood colored, peach like fruit. Jimin gave a slight smile as he bit into it. It will never compare to the real deal, but Jimin has to make do.

Jin was wrapping a elastic bandage around Taehyungs hand. He sat on the shut toilet and Jin sat down in front of him.

           "How did this happen?" Jin said, looking at the wound from the other hand.

              "I tripped and fell on my nails" Taehyung rambled, he was suddenly too tired to even move his mouth.

         "Mhm, well it may be hard to move your hand for a bit, but you'll be fine"

"Thanks Jin, have you found out anything on how to cure my sickness? I don't even know what I'm sick with" Taehyung coughed.

"Still researching, humans are complicated" Jin sighed out.

"Tell me about it" Taehyung gave a small chuckle before closing his eyes again.

"Are you okay Taehyung? I don't know if it's the sickness but you've been acting more strange. Did you get bit by Jimin?" Seokjin whispered the last part.

"No, Jimin didn't bite me, and if he did I would probably bite him back...that sounds wrong, what I mean is I would break his neck." Taehyung quickly added.

"Are you gonna go back to the human dimension? Or world? on summer I mean, will you come back?" Jin was done wrapping the bandages around his hand, he just sat down and stared at Tae.

"Of course I'll come back, I can't leave you all here!. I love this place so much, I use to be kinda scared but now, this place is like a home. I know I've been here for a few weeks, but it feels like years." Taehyung smiled down at him.

"Well I'm glad you're not leaving us for good" Jin smiled and started to pack up everything he had in the tiny red bag.

Taehyung ran to his first class, he was gonna be late. After getting past Jimin, who eagerly said he should stay in bed all day,tricked his way out by saying there was blood on the wall. To which he turned and there was nothing. He wasn't late, but the last on there.

"Go take a seat Kim" The teachers rough voice said. Taehyung nodded and walked over to the only seat that was empty.

"What's up" the kid right next to him said. He turned and saw that his was Yoonji. She had a yellow sweater tucked into blue shorts.

"I didn't know I had a class with you" Taehyungs mood suddenly lit up.

"You have many, you just can't see me cause half the time I skip them", she blew a big pink bubble with her gum. Taehyung just nodded and looked back at the board.

"I don't like sitting with you because people stare. Why won't they mind their business? I'm about to say something" Yoonji crossed her arms.

"You don't like sitting with me?"

"I love to sit with you, I honestly think we could be really good friends. But some people are assholes and like to stare at you. Why wont you say anything?" Yoonji was right. He quickly glanced behind him to see everyone staring at them.

"I don't know, I rather not cause trouble. I'm actually pretty shy and don't wanna cause a scene" Taehyung smiled. Yoonji nodded her head and they continued listening to the lesson.

Suddenly, someone threw a paper ball at Tae that ricocheted onto Yoonjis hair. She deeply breathed and closed her eyes before standing up. She turned around with hatred,

"If you like to stare, how about you take a picture T-REX" She shouted, the creatures all stayed quite.

"You did not just say that shit" A creature got up, they had tiny hands and really did look like a T-Rex. Taehyung stuffed a laugh

"I know you threw that paper" Yoonji spit, grabbed the crumbled up note from the ground. She squeezed it tight before leaning back and throwing it hard at him. It landed between his eyes, the friction causing him to fall off his chair. Yoonji flipped them all off before taking a seat again.

   If you get in a fight in class, the teachers here don't really care. As long as no blood is shed, it's okay. Taehyung sighed, knowing the day was gonna be a long one.

A/n
lowkey a filler but omg yoonji🥰🥰we love her,

A/nlowkey a filler but omg yoonji🥰🥰we love her,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

vmin are crackhead soulmates wbk😌💅

My Vampire Roommate (vmin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें