.07

"Do you actually wanna suck Jimins dick?" Jungkook tugged a smile, leaning back on his chair and crossing his arms.

      "What the fu-"

    "That's enough, all of you will get your punishments. Joon come here, you're gonna stay by my side and not look at anyone else but me for a whole day. Also complement me" Jin said with a cute smile.

     "I can do that without the spell" Joon mumbled.

   "I don't care" Jin laughed as he brushed his fingers against Namjoons palm. This is how Jin's "punishments" worked, he had to touch the persons palm after saying what he wants on them. It scared Taehyung how much power Jin had.

   "Yoongi, I've decided that you will be a little kid all day with your man Lucifer, cause I just want kids to take care of" Jin sighed passionately, quickly dashing to Yoongi and Hoseok before they could run away. He yanked both of their hands, glittery fumes consumed Yoongi and Hoseok, reviling their new forms. Cute grumpy toddlers appeared sitting on the ground.

     "WUCK YOU" Hoseok shouted, sticking out his tongue.

     "Ey no cussing, youre a kid now so you better shut it" Jin scrunched his nose as he pointed at the tiny mischievous boys.

   "Jungkook, you're not allowed to talk all day" Jin turned around, grabbing Kooks palm. Jungkook opened his mouth wide, cracked screams would have come out, but silence erupted the room. Jin gave a sharp turn once again, facing the terrified vampire.

    "Oh and Jimin, what should I do with you?" Jin said amused, tapping his finger against his rosy cheek.

      "How about I be on my best behavior, and do nothing but follow you all day without giving you my opinion" Jimin shivered with a worried smile.

    "Nope, that isn't fun. Maybe I want you to tell the truth, just like Taehyung" Jin said reaching for his palm. Jimin snatched his wrist back, running up the wall, turning into a bat midway.

  "PLEASE NO YOU DID THIS LAST TIME. PLEASE JIN YOU REMEMBER HOW BAD THAT WAS??" Jimin yelled as he flew up the roof.

    "Ion care bitch" Jin formed a gray ball in his hand, throwing it directly at Jimin. Jimin quickly fell down, his hard landing making the floor shake.

   "Oh my god I love kids!" Taehyung giggled, running to Hoseok and Yoongi.

   "Carry me" Yoongi said with grabby hands. Taehyung gasped and embraced Yoongi, cradling him in his arms. Hoseok did the same,  and Taehyung didn't hesitate. He sighed with a smile, carrying them all the way to his chair where he put them on his lap.

    "Y'all are so cute I'm gonna cry" Taehyung sniffled, looking down at the precious ankle biters.

    "Please don't" Hoseok backed away in disgust.

     "Taehyung, I want you to dress me up like a doll, oh my god wait...if my dress is tiny and it use to be big... does this mean Jin can turn pretty toddler dresses into real life sized dresses!? Taehyung take me shopping!" Yoongi bounced, slurring some of his words.

     "I'll do anything you want cutie" Taehyung choked out, wiping his cheek.

     "Give me one, were parents now" Jimins sudden voice said, sitting down next to Taehyung as he reached for a kid. His hands landed on Hoseok, grabbing him and setting him on his lap instead.