.15

"Hey" a girl with pink skin said to Tae.

   Jimin and him were in a elevator, turns out they have four of them around the school. But, they were all busted since "people" kept jumping on them. They were working now but they were incredibly slow, the elevator music sounded quite peaceful to Taehyung. He could easily fall asleep standing up.

       "Oh..uhm hi" Taehyung said quietly. The girl was inhumanly beautiful, like every creature here. Her hair was a thick cotton candy pink tied in a braid, plump lips covered in a shimmery gloss, light brown horns that were covered in blossoming pink flowers, pink folded wings, and she had an outfit that looked like a one piece swimsuit. Maybe she went swimming?

        "So, you're the human right?" She questioned, giving an awfully sweet smile.

        "no" Taehyung said. They already knew so why did they ask? It was like asking someone if the got a haircut when you see their hair all shaved off the next day.

          She gave a little giggle, "Wow, and you're funny!. My friends and everyone were talking about you and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, guess they were right, you are cute"

         "Yeah hahaha....uhm...thanks" Taehyung felt uncomfortable taking compliments he didn't think were true. Jimin was standing next to him while the girl was leaned back on the elevator in front of him.

       "The names Gee, how about yours?"

         "Taehyung.." he was gonna give her a fake name but, didn't want to look scared in front of Jimin.

          "You know, maybe if this guy wasn't here I could give you something special~" she hinted, walking closer to him. Her warm finger tips wandered on his rosy pink cheeks, his eyes going wide and pose going stiff.

           "Well that 'guy' is his boyfriend so you better get off him Gee" Jimin roughly said, grabbing her hand harshly and throwing it off Tae's face.

           She shrieked laughter, "There's no way YOU would get him!, he's too good for a person like you!. I don't believe it! Kiss if it's true you freak!"

          Taehyungs heart started to race, he glanced at Jimin who was staring at him. Taehyung was stained the color of Gee's skin. Jimin delicately wrapped his hand around the back of Taehyungs neck making him startled, wrapping his other hand around his waist. Jimin leaned closer and stopped, he was trying to find consent in Taehyungs wild eyes before he did anything. They were so close, Taehyung could feel their breath colliding.

            "Well??? I'm waiting!" Gee shouted.

   The elevator opened, Jimin grabbed Taehyungs hand sprinting out of there faster than Lightning McQueen.

          "Oh my god Jimin!! I was about to die!" Taehyung whispered as they hid behind a wall far away from the elevator. Jimin covered Taehyungs mouth even though he knew Gee couldn't hear them over the sound of the creatures wandering the big space.

           "Why did you say you were my boyfriend?!" Taehyung whispered.

           "I despise her. Literally fucked her once and she acts like I'm her one and only knowing damn well I do that to everyone. We hooked up like 2 years ago, I later learned she was dating Tale and that's also a reason he hates me. Her seeing me with someone else would piss her off, especially if it was someone she also thought was attractive. But, I manly did it because you looked like you shat yourself." Jimin choked back a laugh.

   Taehyung hit him "Shut up, I don't need your help! maybe I did want to kiss her you cockblock"

          He laughed, "oh come on cutie, we both know you wouldn't survive without me"

          "Bet"

        "Alright, how about I don't touch or protect you this whole night. If you need help or touch me you lose, and I will forever be your guard." Jimin said, giving a sly grin.

          "And if you touch me you lose, and hmm...will stop calling me all these pet names, it's ridiculous" Taehyung gave a slight smile.

          "You got yourself a deal, this 'bet' ends tomorrow." Jimin walked away and Taehyung ran to his side.

A/n
I decided to update again I hope you guys don't mind! Thank you so much for all the support I love you so much like fr💖💖 uHm anyways I have to go clean my cactus thank you for reading and remember to love yourself!💕💕