.05

"Help me" Jimin seriously said, gazing into Taehyungs eyes.

"Uhm..how? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, a bit flustered at their distance.

Jimin grabbed the ends of his ripped shirt, throwing it off his ethereal body. Just like his face, his body was gorgeous. A beautiful carved six pack with a tattoo on his side that had badly scribbled words. Taehyung stayed with his mouth wide, hands shaking.

"Oh my god wait no I thought u meant help you with a cut you had on your arm or something! I don't know if I can help with that!" Taehyung rushed his words, covering his eyes with his hands. He needed to keep his eyes away from Jimins chest, but most importantly to cover his apple red face.

"I mean the last time I did it was at this party two weeks ago and I was intoxicated so it was dumb but anyways we just met! I mean I'm not saying no but I'm not saying yes. We're also in someone else's home!" Taehyungs heart was jumping out of his chest, terrified that someone else might hear.

"Uh..what do you mean?" Jimin raised a brow, lowering his arms to unbutton his pants.

"OH MY GOD WAIT SO WERE REALLY GONNA DO IT?? HOLD ON IM NOT READY" Taehyung turned more read, slurring some of his words.

"uhh...I just need you to help me with these cuts Hoseok left on me" Jimin said confused.

"Oh....," Taehyung gave a relived laugh ",I thought you were talking about something else.."

"I mean we could do it if you want to" Jimin spilled out the words, pulling down his pants a bit to reveal a perfect v shape.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung gulped.

"You know exactly what I mean" Jimin said staring at him with daring eyes.

"Oh my god no no no I'm just here to help with some wounds" Taehyung said, red again.

"Sure" Jimin gave a smirk.

"Hahahahaha yeah.." Taehyung coughed, looking away.

"Okay well what do you need? Jin has shit hidden behind this mirror, maybe something can help" Jimin said, sitting on the sink. He opened the mirror to reveal toothpaste, toothbrushes, cotton balls, q-tips, lotions and potions.

Taehyung reaches past Jimin to grab a mason jar filled with cotton balls and a bottle labeled "assaton >:)", scribbled with bad handwriting. He opened the jar and grabbed a cotton ball, soaking it in acetone. Jimin grabbed a tiny bottle that was hidden in the corner of the cabinet with the name 'Callery Pear'

"This might sting" Taehyung warned, looking up at Jimin before pressing it against one of the giant claw scratches. He jumped up as if surprised, dropping the glass bottle on the marble floor and clutched onto the sink, little sighs leaving his mouth when Taehyung went down to the deeper cuts.

"Bro I think they doing the dirty" a voice was heard outside, it was barely heard but Tae could clearly hear, making him stop.

"Keep going" Jimin said looking down. His nails scratching off the sink and wall paint.

"Bruh he just said keep going..Tae for real sucking him off in Jins bathroom..wait till he finds out." Namjoon whispered. Little shits, Taehyung thought, staring at the door. Taehyung felt a cold hand wrap around his, he looked back up at Jimin.

"I said keep going" He sternly said.

"Yeah sorry.." Taehyung cleared his throat ",actually let me get a new one, this ones soaked already". He hadn't realized how that sentence came out, but maybe he wanted to tease them.