Jennie x Jaebum (Got7)

Jaebum was over the moon when he found out that Jennie would be promoting at the same time as Got7. He knew Jennie would be slightly terrified to promote alone for the first time, without her members so knowing that he could be there for her, even for awhile, made him feel happy. He knew the past few weeks have been rough for Jennie. She got so much hate from both fans and antis due to her "lazy video" and it made him angry because he knows Jennie was having a hard time with her busy schedule behind the scene and thats why she was feeling sick and tired but she still went on with the concert because it was Blackpink's first concert in Korea and she didn't want to disappoint their fans. 

Although she was having a rough time with all the hate she was receiving, Jennie still didn't show it to anyone. She was still smiling and laughing like nothing was wrong. But Jaebum knew better. He knew she was hurting but because Jennie always brushed it off every time he asked about it, he thought he would just leave it. He knows Jennie can handle it and if she needs, he would be here for her.

Jaebum was the first one to finish getting ready to perform and as he has ample time to spare because there are still 6 more members to get ready, he decided to look for Jennie. Jaebum walked to Jennie's dressing room and knocked on the door but to his disappointment, it was not Jennie that opened the door but her manager. Her manager told him that Jennie left 1 hour ago saying she wanted to get something to drink so Jaebum went to the vending machine on the 6th floor which is located beside a small garden that people rarely go to. However, no one was at the vending machine.

As he was about to make a move, he heard small sobs. He was curious and so he carefully walked towards the sobs. When the back of the person came to view, he almost immediately recognised that small petite back. It was Jennie. Without any delay, he advanced towards her and hugged her from behind.

At first Jennie was startled but when she recognised that familiar scent, she knew it was Jaebum. She then instinctively turned towards him and hugged him tightly while sobbing uncontrollably.

"I feel really useless. I feel so bad for my members and my fans. I have let them down. My members don't deserve this, it was me. It was my fault. I deserv..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Jaebum cut her off.

"Jennie, listen to me. You don't deserve all the hate. No matter what mistakes you made, you don't deserve any hate. Those antis don't know anything behind closed doors. They don't know what you've been through. They don't know what you had to give up to be here. They don't know anything but I do. I know everything and I know you deserve every success that you have right now. You worked hard for it and you deserved it."

Hearing Jaebum's words made Jennie cry even more. She needed to hear those words. All this while she felt guilty for her members and her fans. She felt that she doesn't deserve any happiness or success. She felt helpless. She wanted to show the better her. Thats why every day and night she practiced her vocal, dance and everything while having only 2-3 hours of sleep. But even then, she felt like it was not enough. Every night, she would cry herself to sleep because she felt useless.

Seeing Jennie cry broke Jaebum's heart. He knew all along she was just putting a strong front. He knew she don't want him or her members to worry about her and thus, she didn't show any weakness to them. But he knew better. Even the strongest people would eventually break down and that includes Jennie. She may look intimidating on the outside but on the inside she's a real softie.

"Thank you Jaebum. I really needed to hear your words. I needed your hugs. I thought I could handle it myself but I was wrong. I needed you. Thank you for always being there for me. I'm really, really lucky to have you."

"Jennie-ah. Don't need to thank me. It's my duty as your boyfriend to protect you, listen to you. You can deceive others with your intimidating front but not me. I know you too well so don't bother to hide anything from me. Talk to me about everything. Anything that worries you or something that make you happy, I'll gladly listen. Why? Because I love you and there's nothing more I want to do but to listen to your voice all day, everyday."

"Ya Jaebum, since when did you become this cheesy? I thought you were just cool and chic...But I love it. I love your cheesiness and your coolness. And i love you."

"Wow, and i'm the cheesy one here? Guess I learnt from the best huh."

Jaebum chuckled. He then leaned towards Jennie and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Jennie Kim."

"I love you too Im Jaebum."