Jennie x Jungkook (BTS)

Jungkook

"You only want me because I reminded you of her. I'm just someone that is filling the void in your heart."

"One day if she comes back and you had to choose, would you even spare me a glance?"

Those words keep ringing in my ear. It has been days since I last talked to Jennie after our fall out. I don't even know if I can answer her question or even face her.

I still remember vividly how her beautiful cat-like eyes looked so dull, with tears trickling down her mochi cheeks. I didn't even managed to reach out my fingers to wipe the tears away when she walked away, leaving me all alone consumed with guilt and regrets.

"Ya, Jungkook-ah. Are you okay?" I was startled when I heard RM's voice while he casually take a seat next to me.

I didn't have the energy to reply so I just sighed heavily. RM then continued, "I accidentally heard your "conversation" with Jennie and I get where she is coming from even though I don't agree with her."

I was confused. "Huh? What do you mean hyung? What do you not agree with her about?" As far as I know, apart from me, Jennie is closest to RM.

"I disagree with her questioning you whether you would you even spare a glance at her. I know you would choose her over anyone else."

"I can see the way your eyes lit up every time you see her. I can see how happy you are when you're with her. I can see how much you're in love with her. Maybe you can't see it but I can. Every one around you can see it. So for every one's sake, go look for her. Fix everything. She deserves it. You deserve it." RM continued while ruffling my hair before he got up and left the room.

Suddenly, i felt like the weight on my heart have been lifted. I felt lighter. Whatever RM had told me made me realise how much in love I was with Jennie. I would never leave her behind. I would never not look at her. She is definitely not anyone's replacement. She's Jennie, my soul. My heart.

Without wasting any time, I quickly took my jacket and drove to Jennie's house. Within minutes, I was already at her doorstep, in front of a puffy-eyed Jennie.

"Jennie, look I'm really sorry. I shouldn't hav...."

Before I could finish my sentence, she came rushing and hugged me tightly like a cat curled up on bed and at that moment I realised she's the only one for me. The only one I would look for in a sea of people.

"Jennie, baby. Listen to me. You will never be anyone's replacement. You're Jennie Kim. You're beautiful, smart, talented and most importantly, you're mine."

Still curled up like a cat, she just nodded.

"I love you, Jungkook-ah"

"I love you more, Jennie Kim."

ps: someone wanted a Jennie & Jungkook pairing, so here it is. & sorry I don't see Jennie as a dominant one in a r/s. She is so clingy and cute. (but who knows in future I might actually consider it)