Jennie x Sehun (Exo)

Who would have thought that Jennie Kim of Blackpink would ended up being married to Oh Sehun of Exo? If you told them that a few years back, they would have find it ridiculous. But now, both of them know that they could never love someone else as much as they love one another. At the start of their relationship, there were so many obstacles coming in between them. At some point, the thought of going their separate ways clouded their mind, not because they fell out of love, but because they wanted to protect each other. They can't stand that the love of their life are the target of hate because of their relationship, from both the fans and the antis. But the mere thought of having to distance themselves and let go of the memories that they have built together made them shudder and changed their mind. They realised there was no way they could let go of their relationship and there was nothing that could ever come between them again. 

Both Jennie and Sehun were cleared of their schedules for the day and so they were both already home that day, watching tv together in the living room. "Jen, do you remember the first time we met?" Sehun turned to look at Jennie and smiled sweetly at her.

"Of course, how could I ever forget about it. I remembered how I was so pissed at you and i hated your guts then." Jennie chuckled while she reminisced about that day, the day they first ever laid their eyes on one another.

"You were the one that bumped so harshly into me and made me spilled the drink into my dress, that wasn't even mine to begin with. And not only did you not apologise, but you even glared at me. You were such a jerk that day, Oh Sehun," Jennie pouted cutely at Sehun.

Sehun patted Jennie's head, "Jennie-ah, I'm terribly sorry. Everything was wrong that day. It was like the worst day of my life and I was so angry and upset at everything and everyone at that time."

Jennie took Sehun's hand and gently caressed his hands, "It's okay Sehun, it was years ago and I have already forgiven you. I mean if we didn't meet that day, would we have been happily married like right now? I am happy with you, and thats what all that matters in the end." Jennie smiled while showing off her gummy smile that Sehun love and adore so much. 

"You know you make me the luckiest person on earth. Call me cheesy or whatever, but I can never see myself be with anyone else other than you." Sehun confessed which made Jennie blushed.

"Wow Oh Sehun, why are you being so cheesy and gross. See, I have goosebumps listening to you say all that sweet stuff," Jennie pointing at her arm, teasing her husband who pouted cutely. 

"Ya Jennie, don't make me upset or I will tickle you," Sehun threatened her while moving slowly towards her,  knowing that Jennie is ticklish and can't stand his tickles. 

"No, don't you dare Sehun-ah. I won't hesitate to kick you." Jennie moved further away from Sehun and when she saw that Sehun is already so close to her, she got up from the couch and sprinted to the bedroom. But before she could close the door, Sehun already grabbed her arms.

Without giving Jennie time to do or say anything, Sehun scooped Jennie up from her feet and carried her bridal style to their bed. "Sehun-ah, put me down. I'm sorry, I won't tease you anymore I promise. Oppa please." 

"Wow now you're calling me Oppa when just now you were Sehun this, Sehun that," Sehun smirked at Jennie. Sehun then placed Jennie on the bed, but to her surprise, she saw Sehun just laid next to her on the bed, facing her and was just gazing at her instead of tickling her. 

Jennie did the same and gazed at her husband lovingly. She then gently traced the outline of his face with her little fingers. From his eyes to his nose and then to his lips.

"How did I even get so lucky to have you. You're Oh Sehun of Exo, popular boy group in the whole world. I mean you could have anyone but you chose me," Jennie mumbled softly but Sehun heard it.

"And you're the most beautiful and talented woman I have laid my eyes on. The one with aura that attracts  both man and woman. The one with the most beautiful cat-like eyes that can captivate anyone. And most importantly, you're Jennie Kim. My Jennie Kim. I'm the lucky one, to have you as my wife." 

Upon hearing that Jennie teared up. Although she had a few relationships before Sehun, he was the only person that made Jennie feel lucky. He was the only one that reminded her time and time again, that she was beautiful, talented and special and for that, Jennie will always be thankful for him. 

Seeing how Jennie started to tear up, Sehun moved closer to her and hugged her tightly without saying anything. Jennie then looked up and softly said, "Thank you, Sehun-ah."

"No, thank you Jennie. For loving me." Sehun smiled and kissed her.