Jennie x Bobby (iKon)

Bobby 

I still remember the first time I ever laid my eyes on you. Your eyes that looked at me. Those smiling eyes with fluttering eyelashes that made me escape a few heartbeats. You weren't even talking but your eyes speak for you. And I know its cliché, but I knew at that moment it was love at first sight. I was too lost in your eyes that I didn't realise you were talking to me. 

"Hi. You must be Bobby right? The new trainee? I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim."

"Err..hey. Yes I'm Bobby. Nice to meet you. I know you. You were the one that sang Black with Gdragon sunbaemin and also featured in one of this music videos right?"

"Oh yeah..That's right..Didn't expect for you to recognise me. Anyway, you're looking for the head office right? Its at level 6. When you reached the level, just turn right and you'll be able to see it."

"Anyway i gotta go for my dance class now. It was a pleasure to meet you. Bye!"

Before I could answer, you already walked away, leaving me in awe. But before you went into the elevator, I heard your voice that called out to me. The voice that I want to record and never stop listening to.

"Oh ya Bobby, I hope to see you around. See you!" and then you scurried off without waiting for me to reply. 

Since then, we spent so much time together. Sharing about how our day went, discussing about song lyrics and just about anything and as time goes by, I realised I fell so hard for you. I remember the things you told me, the things we do together. Everything.

Like the day when you told me your debut date was pushed back again, I saw how sad your eyes looked but you were smiling like its not hurting you. I know you didn't want to worry me so you pretended you were okay with it. But I saw right through you. 

Or the day when you suddenly run up to me and told me how YG finally have a confirm date for your debut. I saw your famous gummy smile and you were jumping for joy. Even though I was tired from practice, seeing how happy and jumpy you were, my tiredness just naturally went away.

Or the day when I finally confessed to you. I was scared and nervous. But when I saw how your eyes lit up and sparkled like the star in the sky, I knew you felt the same way and I was beyond ecstatic. 

And when we finally had our first kiss at the rooftop, under the beautiful night sky. All the fireworks in the world couldn't describe the emotions you stir into my heart and at that moment, I knew my heart only belongs to you. Jennie Kim. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jennie

I still remember the first time I saw you. You were wearing ripped jeans and white tshirt that looked so good on you. I saw how lost you looked while studying the signs on the wall. You looked so cute trying to navigate your way in the building and I can't help but chuckle to myself.

"Hi. You must be Bobby right? The new trainee? I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim." I introduced myself. 

I saw how startled you looked at first but then you smiled and my heart decided to do a somersault and as cliché as this sounds but I guess it was love at first sight. I was too busy studying your features that I didn't realise you were talking to me.

"Err..hey. Yes I'm Bobby. Nice to meet you. I know you. You were the one that sang Black with Gdragon sunbaemin and also featured in one of this music videos right?" He questioned.

I blushed but thanks to the dim lighting in the lobby, it can barely be seen. 

"Oh yeah..That's right..Didn't expect for you to recognise me. Anyway, you're looking for the head office right? Its at level 6. When you reached the level, just turn right and you'll be able to see it." I said all too quickly because I didn't want to blush further in front of him and embarrassed myself. 

Before he could even say anything, I bid him goodbye to avoid any more embarrassments. But before I went into the elevator, I turned around and said, "Oh ya Bobby, I hope to see you around. See you!" You just gave a toothy smile and that already made my entire day. 

Since then we spent time together, practicing together, writing songs together. Everything we did was together and then one day when you were talking to me, I realised I was just staring at you and thats when I realise I really fell too deeply in love with you without even realising it.  I remember the things you told me, the things we do together. Everything.

Like the day Team B lost to Team A and I found you crying at the rooftop of the building. That was the first time I saw you cried. You always said that a man would never cry but you cried that day. Your toothy smile wasn't visible that night and I remember crying with you. 

Or the day when you told me happily that YG already set a debut date for Team B. I remember I was upset that same day because I was scolded by my dance teacher but seeing you being all smiley and happy made me happy too. 

Or the day you confessed to me. You said you wanted to talk and I was confused and scared because I didn't know what to expect. But when you confessed I couldn't help but smiled and looked into your eyes. The eyes of someone I really love and the eyes of someone I could call mine. 

And when we finally had our first kiss at the rooftop, under the beautiful night sky. All the fireworks in the world couldn't describe the emotions you stir into my heart and at that moment, I knew my heart only belongs to you, Bobby. Kim Jiwon. 

(i didn't proof read this before publishing it so i'm sorry if there's grammar mistakes or typos lol)