Jennie x Jaebum (Got7)

Jaebum

It was just another tiring day. We had recording sessions in the morning and then we had to attend a meeting with the CEO and right now we are in the practice room to learn our new choreography. The whole day today i didn't really talk much unless i really had to because Jennie haven't been replying to my texts and missed calls. I know she's still upset with me because of our little fight the other day.

My members knew very well that i was upset and they didn't dare bother me and i'm thankful for that because i didn't want to get angry at them for something they didn't do. Throughout the whole practice, i kept making mistakes and of course i got scolded alot by my trainer. After the lesson was done, my manager made us sit in the corner and i knew that he was unhappy with us. With me, especially.

"Jaebum, today you seemed so distracted. Care to tell me why?" My manager asked while glaring at me.

"Hyung, its nothing. I'm just tired. Thats all," I sighed.

"Don't try to lie to me Jaebum. I know you're upset and i'm sure its got to do with your girlfriend right?"

I didn't get to react before he added,

"This is why i don't want any of you to get into relationships. It will only distract you."

At that point i was already starting to lose my patience. I hate it when anyone talk to me about my relationship. I'm an adult and i know how to handle my problems. Yes, i know i may seem so stubborn but my manager has always disapprove of my relationship with Jennie. He don't exactly hate Jennie, just that he didn't like the idea of anyone of us having girlfriends.

"Hyung, can you just stay out of my relationship problems? This is my relationship not yours. So with due respect, just leave me alone for now." I hissed before storming out of the room.

I then went into the practice room where i spent my trainee days in. I was so angry and upset and one thing led to another, i punched the wall. I wasn't angry at Jennie or my manager but rather, myself. I felt blood trickling down my hand but i paid no attention to it.

Suddenly i heard the door opened and Mark came in. He didn't say anything but just sat infront of me and took out the first aid kit and treated the wounds.

Jennie

It was currently 11pm and i was in the recording studio. I had just finished recording my part and i'm now waiting for my other members to be done. The whole day today we had things to do and i didn't get to text Jaebum or use my phone at all. I took out my phone and saw missed calls and text messages from Jaebum and Mark.

The other day me and Jaebum had a little fight. He was jealous because of me and Winner Seunghoon. During the gayo daejun, someone recorded a video of Seunghoon dragging me by the wrist playfully. And i guess he saw the video. He knew blackpink is close to winner but jealousy got the better of him. Of course i was furious because he know damn well that we are just friends and colleagues of the same company. I mean i didn't get upset whenever i see him interacting with twice. After that day, we didn't really text because both of us are busy with upcoming comebacks and also i was still upset at how he had so little trust in me but i didn't want to argue so i decided to ignore him.

I decided to open Mark's text first because he's not really the type to text you randomly without having anything to talk or inform you about.

Mark:
Hey Jen, if you're free later can you drop by our dorm? Jaebum isn't feeling really well and i guess you're the only one who can make him feel better.

Right after i saw the text, i informed my members and my manager that i had to go to got7's dorm. I know they wanted to ask what happened but before they could say anything, i was already rushing out of the room and hailed a taxi. I reached in less that 20minutes because their dorm is not too far from YG which i'm thankful for. I pressed the doorbell and Mark was the one that opened the door.

"So Mark, what happened?"

Mark filled me in and i was so angry at myself because i know it was because of me. I didn't mean to make him upset. I hurried to his room and went in and i saw Jaebum lying down with his back facing me.

"Mark, i already told you i'm not hungry. I will eat when i want to." I heard him sighed.

"Didn't i tell you not to skip meals? And you promised that you won't ever hurt yourself." I said weakly.

Jaebum

As soon as i heard the voice that i missed so much, i jerked up. Even in the dark, she look so beautiful.

"Jen? What are you doing here?"

She didn't say anything but just sat at the corner of my bed and then i heard a sob. I quickly hug her.

"Jen, babe i'm sorry." I told her.

"No, i'm sorry Jaebum. I shouldn't have ignored you. I let my anger get the best of me."

"Its my fault Jen. I shouldn't have doubted you. I shouldn't have gotten jealous." I said while wiping the tears from her face.

Jennie didn't say anything but just took my injured hand and gently drew circles on it. She then brought up my hand near her face and kissed it.

"Please Jaebum, next time don't ever hurt yourself especially because of me. Okay?" Jennie pouted.

I chuckled when i saw how cute she looked and nodded. Even when she's upset and crying, she still looks beautiful and i wondered how did i get so lucky to be with Jennie. My Jennie Kim.

"I promise."