Meeting the boys

Edd unlocked the door and gestured me to come inside.

¨Ladies first¨ Edd says trying to be extra gentleman like.

"Why thank you" I say.

I walk in the house and my eyes are met with a simple layout. Upstairs,downstairs. To my left is a couch,chairs,and a Tv, to my right is the kitchen, and further ahead of me is stairs. I look back at the living room area to notice that there are 2 boys sitting there. I walk further into the room.

"Guys this is my sister, (Y/N)" Edd says as he closes the door and gestures to me.

A guy with ginger hair, a odd chin, purple hoodie and a green overcoat shouts,"HELLO IM MATT, OO YOUR PRETTY, A THING ABOUT ME IS THAT I LIKE SHINEY THINGS!"

He is a ball of energy.

Next there is a guy with light brown hair with part of it haveing the look of devil horns, hes wearing a red hoodie and he says with a thicccccccccccccc norweigan accent, "Hey there beautiful, Im Tord,but you can call me daddy." 

"TORD!" Edd yells.

Someone hits tord in the head, he came out of nowhere.

"OW WTF" Tord yells with a bit of annoyance and anger.

The guy that hit Tord walks up to me and extends his hand signalung a handshake, he has spiky light brown hair, a blue hoodie, and wait...NO EYES or Black eyes? Both, but there so cool. 

"Hi im Tom," Tom says blankly.

"Nice to meet you and the rest of you," I say. "Except you Tord the pervert," I whisper.

Tom laughs.

"I heard that, and im glad you understand that hes not the best guy, welp if you need me ill be in my room," Tom says with a slight smile and then he walks up the stairs to his room.

As he walks up I feel a slight nudge at my foot, its a cat.

"RINGO!" I yell kneeling down and grabbing Ringo and hugging him.

"Welp thats everyone here so welcome!" Edd says. :D

"Yay, welp how about we get these bags to wherever my room is" I say.

"Of course," Edd says.

-Le Tim skip cuz im lazy-

Welp now, All my stuff is unloaded and put away, I got my posters on my walls and my drawings. Its all cool here. I  walk out of my room and find Ringo and pick him up. 

"Your mine now," I say.

I  make it to the living room and see Edd on the couch. I Go up behind him and try to scare him. 

"Boo!" "Ah" 

He at least jumped and did a small scream.

"Hehehehe," I laugh. 

"Your evil, "

"maybe I am. Give me a eye patch put me in a spinning egg chair and then ill will be fully evil, I turn around slowly while petting Ringo, MWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," I say

"Edd gets up and says, "Oh no your power is too much bleh," Then he pretends to die.

"HEROS NEVER DIE" I YELL.

Edd suddenly gets back up.

"I have been saved" He says.

"For a price," I respond.

---------------------

idk what to do so OVERWATCH YEET. Yeetus the feetus I wish to commit self deletus.