"You're forgetting something Sasuke" Naruto says as he tries to get his voice out, his ribs aching everytime he says a word, each cell in his body feels like it's burning and getting crushed, it was a miracle he wasn't dead right now. But Sasuke slowly withdraws his blade after hearing his words as he steps back from Naruto, catching Naruto by surprise.

"And what would that be" Sasuke asks in a weary tone, trying to figure out what he means by those words. While a grin forms on Naruto's face as he tries to sit up.

"To undo......the infinite Tsukuyomi........the sage of six paths said, we need my connection to the tailed beast and your rinnegan..........so go ahead and kill me, and then see if you can undo this jutsu" Naruto's word irritate Sasuke, meanwhile Naruto himself slowly stands up on his two legs staring right at Sasuke who's eyes are hooded behind his hair.

"Sasuke.............you don't need to burden yourself with everything, you can't do everything alone.........let me help you" Naruto feels for his friend, even after going to the end, he still cared about his best friend more then anything and he was still willing to help him. But slowly a small grin forms on Sasuke's face as he stares up into Naruto's blue eyes.

"That's where you are wrong Naruto..............I can do everything alone" Naruto's eyes go wide upon hearing Sasuke's words.

"Wh--" as Naruto exclaims loudly, suddenly Sasuke is right in front of him, his purple Rinnegan flashing brightly. He lands his fist in Naruto's stomach, twisting his innards and catching him by surprise, and before Naruto can retaliate, Sasuke places a seal on his stomach, and grabs a hold of Kurama's Chakra inside Naruto. Using the power of the Rinnegan, he forcefully yanks out the Nine-tails from Naruto.

"Sa--Sasuke.........stop" Naruto pleads as he feels his life force being drained away, the more Chakra Sasuke takes, the weaker Naruto becomes. But in an instant, Sasuke takes the entirety of the Nine-Tails inside Naruto and throws it far away from them. Naruto watches in shock and horror as Kurama is thrown on the ground by Sasuke, but before he can do anything, his life force fades away as his eyes become hazy and dizzy. Making him fall face first on the ground.

Kurama looks down at his former jinchuriki and then turns to the last Uchiha with eyes burning with rage and anger.

"You vengeful Uchiha Scum. I'll ki--" But before Kurama can do anything else, Sasuke makes his move.

"Catastrophic Planetary Devastation" upon Sasuke's words, the Nine-Tails gets taken off the ground and along with rubble and pieces of the ground start floating around him and soon start to get bound with Kurama in the air, trapping him in a prison in air. Sasuke watches with a scowl on his face as the mighty Nine-Tails fox is rendered useless to his power.

Sasuke turns to his best friend lying on the ground lifeless and presumably dead, he realized that with the amount of Chakra left in him he couldn't survive any longer. And the kyubi was the last thing that was keeping him alive. Taking pity on him, he goes to him and puts his hand onto his palm and performs a forbidden jutsu on him.

"Rinne Rebirth" suddenly Sasuke feels the life force and heartbeat of Naruto. His body feels warm but he is still unconscious and barely hanging on. But he knows that he has more work to do right now, more important things and duties to do. Now there was nobody left standing in his way, nobody to stop him from seeing his revolution come to fruition.