CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2018

Guess who's back!!!

I'm really out here celebrating a ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

That's right! On December 9th,2017, I decided to write and share a fantasy of a world I had imagined inside my head. Never once did I ever think that we would be where we are today—1.47K+ followers and over 1.5M+ reads.

This has truly meant the world to me and though I am not the best writer or even close to it.

I hope that my books have brought you joy at least once or twice this year.

If all goes as planned, 'Third Wheel' will begin editing on January 1st,2019 and it's sequel will finish halfway through the month. My goals will to have at least this book and it's sequel fully edited and ready for readers by this time next year.

Happy holidays and a happy new year my loves!

Here's to bringing in 2019 with a BLAST!

Please remember to vote, comment, share, and follow!

-Anne

•••

Christmas Special 2018

*takes place while they shared an apartment, both still in university

"No, I won't do it." Grayson grumbled, his fingers fidgeting across the game controller.

His newest obsession to the latest game had him occupying the couch more than our shared bedroom.

"Just wear the damn outfit! It's cute babe!" I reassured him, smiling.

We needed to get the Christmas tree still but Grayson had other ideas and plans apparently.

"Just a minute I'm almost done killing them off." He muttered, his eyes still glued to the screen.

"I'm going to unplug this damn Xbox if you don't get up and get ready." I grumbled.

"Damn, she's soooo scary." Grayson chuckled, finding it cute that I was bothered.

I rolled my eyes. He asked for it.

"No no NO — fuck." Grayson looked at me, his jaw dropped, "You did not."

I looked at him dead in the eyes before opening my mouth, "BET."

With that, I tossed a cute sweater and some jeans at him who was still left with a slack jaw.

"I was just about to win too!" He whined

The things you do for love— after all, I'm watching a grown man whine in his boxers.

•••

"Babe." He peaked at me, poking my side.

I fought the urge to flinch before giving him the bitch eye.