Chapter 21~You Never Know

Tori's POV 🦋

Since the day I saw Mr. X, I figured he was a different kind of man. He always kept his head down at work, minded his own business. I'd never heard any drama with him involved. There was no name-calling among people in the office about him and any other female at the job.

I always thought he was a private man, and now I know that it is for good reason. Bryson Archer is not the man I ever saw myself getting entangled with. I like a simple guy, sweet, charming, funny; Bryson is hardly any of those.
As we walk down the driveway I hope he doesn't catch my eyes watching him. I shouldn't. He says we don't have a chance. Even with that said, I still want to be there for him.
We both decide to drive our own cars and meet at the destination so as soon as he drives off I speed away behind him.

On top of the roof, we eat a few donuts and feed the little birds that come our way. Since we're invading their space it's only right that we share with them. Bryson is a lot more relaxed today, he seems almost normal.

"You never said much about your mom..." I speak up. I find myself wondering if she doesn't miss her son.

"Norma Archer, she had early stage cancer the last I heard. I love that woman to bits, but my father has her wrapped around his fingers so we don't speak either. I know she isn't dead... but I don't know whether she beat the cancer or it got worse," he replies.

Now I'm wishing I didn't ask and since I don't know what to say, I'm chewing the piece of donut in my mouth extra hard. Maybe we should not talk about family anymore.

"Tell me about your mom," he says.
We're both looking down on the streets and I find myself letting out a sigh.
"My mother is the sweetest soul. She always kept me grounded as a child, taught me everything I know about life," I tell him, "She loves baking and making her home look nice. My father..... he died. Car accident."
He turns to face me and has the saddest look on his face which takes me by surprise.
"Were you two close?"

"We were very close."

"I know this isn't the same thing, but I lost my father too. My dad was a family man, not no mafia God," he says in a voice that sounds faraway.

The look on Bryson's face is very pained and for a moment I forget everything else. I forget how witty he is, how sharp and precise.
I remember how we laughed together earlier over drinks and now, this is nothing like that.
I don't pity him but I do feel a great sense of admiration.

"You are a strong man, Bryson. You pick up the pieces of what you have, and you put yourself together. You deal with it. I hope this nonsense about you being involved with the murder of these girls will stop because I know it's a mistake," I tell him.

"So you're sure I didn't do it... does that mean I can feel you up now?" He says cocking one eyebrow.

Laughing, I tell him in a stern voice to cut out the bullshit, "you better hope you're not on your way to prison because in there they'll feel you up!"

"I only play with the ladies Victoria."

"Okay Mr. X..."

"Mr. What?"

Oops.

"Nothing. Look at that bridge over there!"

>><<

Omniscient

After the well spent afternoon with Tori, Bryson makes links to see Number 6, Elena. The man has needs. He bids Victoria farewell and she heads home for dinner, but his car goes in a direction opposite to his home. Elena has invited him to her place for playtime.
Gunning down Rutgers Highway, his mind is calm once more; for his only focus is 25 minutes away underneath a silk dark green bathrobe.

His entanglement with Elena began about 5 months ago. He'd scoped her out when she came to a restaurant he was in, and again when she was staying at a hotel. She isn't overly pretty, and her body isn't very shapely, but oh the wonders that lie between her legs. Her kitty is enough to make a man feel as if he is defying gravity.

She is ready for him, waiting on her sofa. When Bryson walks in she doesn't ask about his day, or bother with small talk. Elena gets down to business.
However, when she kisses his bare chest, Bryson finds himself numb to it. She massages his dick with her hands, then removes her robe and lets down her hair. Now, straight as an arrow he is ready. Her body is jerked upward as he lifts her up and places her up against the wall.
Giggling, she wraps her legs around him to meet his dick.
Bryson grunts as he places one arm entirely around her waist and using the other to choke her, he forces himself between her folds and moves inch by inch toward her happy spot.

"Fuck me!" Elena snaps.

"You're such a naughty girl.." Bryson snaps back. She's thrusting her hips now, trying to climax.

"Not so fast," Bryson pulls out and turns her around so she bends over the top of the sofa.
Now he has no mercy. He gives her every inch over and over, leaving her to whimper and moan with clenched teeth.
Suddenly, Bryson cannot see anything but Victoria's green eyes; and then they go away. He shakes his head and grabs Elena's hair, pumping even harder.
"Yes!!! I'm cumming!" She screams.

"Shut up!"
He closes his eyes and keeps working, almost reaching a climax himself. Then Tori's laugh is in his head.

"Fuck.." he hisses, confused.

"You like that daddy?" Elena cries, throwing it back on the man.

Bryson uses one hand to cover her mouth so she could stop talking and the other to brace himself. But all his thoughts are surrounded around the woman he was feeding birds with.
In a few more minutes, he gets his release and eases out of Elena who's cum about three times, to remove the used condom.
Normally he showers before leaving her condo, but Bryson doesn't feel comfortable being there much longer.
"Get me a wet cloth," he says.

"Sure thing," Elena replies.
She returns with a wet, warm washcloth and wipes his privates clean. That will have to do till he gets home.
He puts his clothes on quickly, and by the time Elena goes to get rid of the cloth and back into the living room he's gone.
When Bryson gets home the first thing he does is jump into the shower, scrubbing as if he is trying to wash away the thoughts of Victoria swimming around in his head.

________________________________

Aaayee! Are you enjoying the book so far? I hope so.
Thank you so much for reading. I realise that some of my readers are seeing "To be continued" when they are trying to read the next chapter even though I've already released them. I don't know why but you can try to download the app and read there instead of online to keep up to date.

Love y'all 🥰