Chapter 4~ Oh Ria

It's Wednesday and I still haven't heard from my aunt. I'm confused still and my anxiety builds by the minute. This means it's time for a kill.
  When I drive up to Ria Della I check my breath and look. At this time of evening its a little late for wearing shades but who cares? It goes well with my deep wine colored suit and black tie. I strut into the lobby and make my check-in. I see my victim but hold my head straight.
In my head though I'm devouring her selfishly.
"Room 108," I am told.
While in the elevator my mind runs back to the case; ever since I found out the woman was not my cousin it left me even more puzzled and I wonder if it's possible she had been a twin.
My room is delightful as always, and in minutes Number 5 enters the room. She knows what she is here for and with one look at me sitting in the chair, lets down her hair.
"Where are your manners Beth?" I say disgustedly.
She doesn't answer, but comes over opening her coat. The woman runs her hand through my hair even though she knows I despise the act.
"Hi, Bryson. I'm sorry. The brown haired devil in the room distracted me," she then says.
"Trying to get smart I see!" I smirk at her, barely containing my devious excitement.
She knows better than to reply, and kneels in front me to unbutton my white shirt.
After my undressing I stand up and pull her to her feet.
Gripping her long red mane I breathe down her neck..
" You were saying something about a devil?"
At this she immediately stiffens and almost whispers,
"Damn you Archer!"
I cannot hold in my chuckle and within seconds she is naked.
                                ***

Sweating and panting, Beth swallows. I feel much relief after being worked up these past couple days. Ain't nothing to cure tension like fucking without a thing to worry about.
My prey goes into the bathroom to clean up and I just lay back in the bed. When she comes back she says,
"We should do this again some time."
I grin, but I do not answer. Instead I hand her the coat and pull her into a deep and hungry kiss. She must remember my scent and my manner.
Giving Number 5's butt a little hug I assure her that I'll call. She thanks me and leaves.

Minutes later I'm over champagne and my phone rings. Its Tye.
"Hey Bryson.." he says "Man we got something new on the case. Get in early tomorrow."