All four of us mermaids are in my room when Bella says, "So, I know why we all wanted to meet up, and we've all found something out about Percy. We know his secret now right?"

What? They all found out about Percy? When? How? Before I can protest, they all say (in unison),

"He's a demigod."

"What?" I say, "I didn't know any of this! How did you all find out? And demigods are a real thing? Does that mean gods are too? What?" I have so many questions.

"Oh, Apollo told me you all knew. Well he hinted at it. I'm sorry you didn't know." Bella said. She was visited by a God?

"Well, how did you all find out?"

They all tell us how each of them found out- Bella seeing a conversation between Percy and Apollo (the Greek God), Rikki seeing a monster fight between Percy and Arai (the monsters that give curses) and Nico appearing out of nowhere, then taking Percy with him, all while Percy was put under a curse and having an awful nightmare type thing and injuries appearing all over his body, and finally Emma saw Percy talking to Hades.

"So, did Hades say that Percy's father was coming to visit?"

"Exactly, Poseidon, the Greek god of the seas, is coming to visit Percy. That means we'll probably have to meet him."

"Should we tell Percy we know his secret?" I ask.

"Not yet, we'll wait for the right time. I guess we know why half of his DNA is missing, that must be the Godly side of him. I still can't believe he's half God. That would be amazing." Rikki says.

"But what about the monsters? Wouldn't they be coming after you all the time? And that curse, it sounds awful." Bella says.

"But the powers he has? They're like ours but better. And for the other Demigods, they would have other incredible powers too!" Emma says.

"Wait- do you think everyone else from his 'camp' are demigods too? Do you think it's a camp for demigods?"

"That sounds like it could be true. Wow, all of them in one place!"

We hear the door to my house opening. That must be Percy coming home.

"Cleo? Are you here?" Percy shouts upstairs.

"Yes. I'm just coming down right now." I say. I walk downstairs, and everyone else comes too. "What did you need me for?" I ask, when Percy comes into view, with someone else next to him.

This guy took hot to the next level. He was like the human embodiment of the sun. Could this maybe be Apollo?

"Hi Bella." He says, while winking at Bella. 

'That's him' she mouths to us. A literal God is in my house right now. The freaking God of the sun is in my house.

"I'm not going to ask how you guys met." Percy says, "Anyway, this is my cousin Alex. I was wondering if he could stay? He planned a trip here without finding somewhere to stay, so I said that if you agreed, then he could stay with me. You don't have to get another room ready, he can stay in my room. Oh, and my dad is here, but he has a hotel. You might be seeing some of him."

"That's fine. Welcome to Australia Alex. I hope you enjoy it here."

"I believe I will. Percy is going to show me around. I'll only be here for today and tomorrow, so I won't have to put up with Percy for too long."

"I think it's me that has to put up with you. You worship yourself more than anyone at camp does."

"Ugh. Sometimes I hate you." Alex (well Apollo) says to Percy.