thirtynine ;

I write this

The both of us let go of the kiss when Josiah burst into the room without knocking it first . I quickly stay away from Shawn .

"Look it was nothing . Excuse me" I quickly leave and get into the bathroom .

He kissed me , i just cant believe it . I get out and sit on the couch while dialling Niall's number . Pick up please !

"Zoe ! im so sorry for not picking up the call two days ago . How are you ? ive been super busy with the tour lately" Niall says and i laughs

"im fine ! i miss youu !" I says and niall laughs

"i miss you too and great news ! i know you'll fly back to Toronto tonight . So i email to you a flight ticket for you to fly to Colorado to meet me . Christian and others want you to work with them tomorrow!" Niall says and i pout . Wait , leave ?

"so it means i need to take a flight after i arrive in toronto ? okay then , i will ! cant wait to see you !!" I says and ends the call .

I pout , leave ? i just read a message a few hours ago that Andrew says it will have a dinner on the other day with all of the crew . I really want to stay but i dont want to ruin Niall's feeling by saying that . I get into my shared bedroom with Shawn and starts to pack my stuffs . When i am busy folding all of my clothes and putting it in the bag , i found a note and an Iphone X box in it . Wait what ?

"hey , i thought this will make your day feel better today since we are leaving tonight . Im sorry about your phone , because of me your speaker don't even work anymore . hope you will love it" -sm x <3

He just buy an iphoneX just because of my 7+ broken speaker . oh my gosh im so speechless like really . I dont even ask for this . I quickly turn on the phone and smile . I insert my sim card in it and transfer some old numbers in the phone .

Shawn comes in and i quickly gives him a hug . He chuckles and buries his face on my neck .

"thank you ," I smiles and he smiles back

"my pleasure Zoe,now your things are ready ? Its almost six we have to leave to the airport now" Shawn says and I nod .

We arrive at the airport and board the private jet , this time Shawn exchange places with Josiah . Okay i feel weird at the moment . But im  happy at the same time tho , Shawn sitting infront of me in a jet .

"Why do you switch places with Josiah ? You should sit right there with Andrew" I says and Shawn chuckles

"I think , it's better to sit with you . We can have some talks . " Shawn smiles .

After four hours of talking , laughing and joking around , finally we are all safely landed in Toronto Airport . I check my email when all of us are walking to the entrance . I need to tell the others . I swear i dont want to leave . They are all talking about a place to eat while im scrolling through the email that Niall sent me . Here's the ticket .

"Okay we are going to have lunch !" Andrew says and everyone cheers except me .

"Uhm excuse me , i need to tell you guys something ." I says and all of them look at me .  Shawn is the one who looks disagree with it by looking at his face . I know he's not going to let me go .

"Go ahead" Shawn says and i smiles .

"I think im not going to join you guys for lunch and the dinner tomorrow . I need to fly to Colorado right now . My flight is here , im so sorry . If there's anything like show or something , just call me and let me know ! Thank you guys" I says and all of the crews come and hug me except Shawn . He seems unhappy .

"Take care there ! Text us some good shots ! We want to see !!!" Marie says and i laughs

"Sure sure ! I will !" I smiles .

"Make sure you dont flirt with the other crews there ." Josiah says and i pinch him which makes them laughs

"Im not okay ! Niall will kill me! Is there anything else before i leave?" I says while looking at Shawn .

"he will miss you i swear" Josiah whispers and i look at josiah

"stop messing around !" I says and he laughs .

I wave them goodbye and walk away to the departure gate . I just cant wait to see my brother and i will also miss the crew . This is the best job ever . Before i put in my earpod , I hear someone is calling my name . No its not maybe its just my imagination .

"Zoe ! Wait!" I turn back and see Shawn walking towards me .

"why Shawn ? Did i forget something?" I stops and I look at him .

"do you really got to leave , i mean you have everything here in Toronto , you have your apartment , you have some of amazing friends . and you have the talent ." Shawn says and i pout

"Shawn , my brother is way better important than any of that . Infact , he needs his sister . I know everything in here are nice but I need to see my brother . All of the crews of him want me to be there working with them . Look , if there's anything like i said just now , just call me. And yes im just your bestfriend's sister , and i hope you will tell the girl soon " I smiles trying to hold my tears

"take care , Zoe" Shawn interwines both of his hands into mine and rest his forehead on mine .

"you too , i got to go . Bye Mendes" I let go of his hand and walk away .

When i sit on the plane , i cry . I just cant believe that i just said that to him . I hope the girl can accept him .