three ;

(This chapter written by Nadya_Holland)

"Zoe wait!" Shawn yelled as he chase me.He then grabbed my waist making me turn to face him.I stared at him with my puffy eyes.Shawn still catching his breath from the run and gestured me to wait a second."Zoe I'm really sorry for the camera..I'm..I'm just too excited to see you" he said with nervousness all written on his face.I tried so hard not to burst into laugh.When I was so focused at Shawn's apologize speech,I got distracted by my phone ringing in my pocket.

I gestured Shawn to stop mumbling as I pick up the phone."Hello?" I ask as I forgot to look at the contact name."Oh hey Niall" I said as I hear niall greeted me."Yes Shawn here" I added and Shawn startled."Big bro..Shawn make me dropped my camera just now!" I said pretending that I'm sulking.Shawn look scared as he tell me to stop talking with his index finger in front of his natural pink lips.I chuckled.

"Zoe I know he is a nice person..he didn't do that intentionally" I hear niall voice after he remain silent for a while."Ya ya I know...I'm just teasing him" I whispered to the phone.Shawn looks like he gonna cry any minute from now.Cute.

"Zoe please I'm sorry..I'll get you a new one from Josiah ASAP!" He said and put both his palm together in order to apologize."Niall is mad at you" I said after I hung up.I walk to the entrance,leaving him alone.Clueless.When I'm far from his sight I burst into laugh.Omg he's kinda cute.

Shawn remain silent as he just look at Zoe's back walking into the building and disappear from his sight."I'M FUCKING DEATH" Shawn yelled and quickly search for his phone.He pull his phone out and search for Niall's contact number."Niall.Seriously,I'm not doing it intentionally! Forgive me omg..the guilty feeling gonna choke me to death" he said."It's okay Shawn..Zoe is teasing you just now" Niall said and chuckled as he find Shawn's nervousness are funny and the way he talk just now tell him that he's scared.

"Can you lend her a camera for now? I'll get her a new one soon" Niall said."No no you don't have to..It's my fault so I'll get her a new one" Shawn said."Is it okay?" Niall asked.Shawn nodded quickly as he forget that he is just on the phone with Niall."Sure" he replied as soon as he realized that he just nodded and niall can't hear the nod.He feel stupid.

"Shawn the photoshoot will start in 5 minutes!" One of the staff yelled from the building entrance when she saw Shawn standing outside and completely clueless.Shawn startled.Oh yes the photoshoot!

I feel nervous as I doesn't have anything to use for the photoshot.I take a seat at a maroon couch and playing with my finger.Suddenly Josiah take a seat beside me."Zoe..is this yours?" He asked.I nodded and remain silent.

Josiah take a look at the broken camera."I found it at the balcony and see 'Horan' written on the bottom" Josiah added when he saw I still got my face down.I chin up and smiled."You know...I can lend you mine" Josiah said and placed the camera on a wide coffee table in front of us.

"Seriously?" I got startled when he said that he can lend me one.He nodded in satisfying after he succeeded on having my attention."Yes I've one more camera in my bag" he said.I look at him happily.Omg I got the chance to use Josiah's camera."Thanks Josiah" I said and smile.He smile back and patted my shoulder before leaving me to get his another camera for me.