Twenty-three ;

( This chapter is written by Nadya_Holland 🌹)

Shawn turn off the tv and guided me to his bedroom."Omg it's so neat!" I said half screamed when he open the door.He chuckled and let me come in.

"Shawn,I think I'll just sleep on the couch" I said.I feel extremely awkward here.Shawn take a seat at the edge of the bed."No the couch aren't that comfortable for sleep" he replied and patted a empty space beside him.Oh no."Umm okay then" I can't believe I agreed.

I lay down on the left side of the bed.Staring at the ceiling.His bed smells good.Shawn lay down beside me."Zoe can I ask u something" Shawn suddenly asked.I nodded."Do you still have a feeling for Noah?" He asked.Ughh Shawn.What kind of question is that.

"I don't know" I replied and I can feel that Shawn didn't like my answer."I mean..I love him so much for the past year we been together.He is just an ordinary guy,simple but thoughtful.He always there beside me.He help me.He is not that popular back then.Ughh how I miss his humble and naive side" I said and Shawn just remain silent.

"Can you tell me about him" Shawn finally responded."Like what u love about him" he added.Why did he want to know about this?.

"Umm..there's one thing I love most about him.He never taking advantage on me.We never sleep together.He doesn't care about it cause he know I'm not ready" I said.I realise that when I talk about Noah,I smiled.

"He's such a sweet guy back then" I added and got emotional.Shawn startled when he noticed that and quickly sit down.He look at me with guilty written all over his face."No no Mendes,it's okay" I said and chuckled.It's normal to be emotional about this.We burst into laugh and having a long chat until we both fall asleep.The night to remember.

Shawn waked up when he heard his phone ringing."Zoe" he mumbled and see Zoe sleeping on his arm.Shawn let her sleep while his other hand try to reach the phone but it's too late.He turn it on and look at the notification.21 missed call from Andrew.Shawn decided to call him back.

"Hey Shawn,FINALLY" Andrew said.Shawn greeted him back."You promise to come early today right?" Andrew asked.Shawn looks clueless."What day is it?" Shawn asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes."The first day of songwriting dude" Andrew replied.

Shawn let out a heavy sigh.He completely forgot about it."I'll be there..I'm too lazy to wake up early today" Shawn replied."Yea okay..It's up to you after all.Promise me you'll come" Andrew said.

"Yep.Promise" Shawn said and hung up.He noticed that Zoe accidentally waked up by the call just now."Morning" Shawn said and fix his messy hair.

"Whos that just now?" I asked and rubbed of the sleepy mode."It's Andrew..he called to remind me about the songwriting" Shawn said.I noticed that I sleep on his arms.I sit down and turn to face him.

"What time is it?" I asked.I can't find any clock here."It's eleven in the morning" Shawn reply make me startled.Eleven?? Omg I never wake up this late.Probably because of the late night talk with him.

"Come..I'll send you home" Shawn said as he stand up and stretch his arm."Thanks Mendes" I said and followed his step to the living room.

Shawn get his car keys and we both are ready to go out.Shawn help me open up the door.The first thing we saw after the door are open is Andrew's face.Smilling at us."I knew it" he said and chuckled.Omg this is bad.I take a look at Shawn.Shawn noticed and give me an awkward smile.

"Zoe just come here to meet Aaliyah,nothing else" Shawn lied and Andrew stared at him with his 'You can't lied to me' smile.Ughh."Btw Shawn..we're going to do the songwriting here" Andrew said after a while."Wait for me in the car" Shawn suddenly whispered close to my ear and handing me his car keys.I waved Andrew goodbye and walk to the lift lobby.

I start the car and wait for him.I turn on my phone and see some missed call notification from Niall.Oh I almost forgot that he's at my apartment.I decided to text Josiah since I'm bored.

I think I like him - Zoe

😲😲🎉Omg is this even real?? - Josiah

Yep - Zoe

Don't you dare tell him about this or I'll kill you😑 - Zoe

Alright,miss Eve - Josiah

Promise me now - Zoe

I,Josiah Van Dien hereby agreed with the terms and I promise I won't tell Shawn Peter Raul Mendes that miss Zoe Eve Horan like him - Josiah

Ughh - Zoe

I burst into laugh after the chat.Omg Josiah never failed to make me laugh.Shawn get into the car in a sudden and make me startled."Sorry to keep you waiting" He said and give smile at me.

I pull out the apartment key and open up the door.I step in and see Niall standing near the door.He is staring at me and smiling."What?" I asked and he chuckled."No time to waste here..I'm going to take a shower" I said and walk away.Niall finally responded from behind."Had fun last night?" He asked.I startled and glared at him.Ughh.Stop it.I completely ignored him and walk away.Leaving him burst into laugh.