fifteen ;

(This chapter is written by Nadya_Holland 🐈)

I stand up and fix my shirt.Omg my burt hurt as hell from that long sit.I glance at Shawn.He is searching for the marker pen's cap around the table.I ignored him and decided to wait for him at the waiting room.

I take a sit at the long black couch and let a heavy sigh."I didn't sign my work for this" I mumbled.I start to dozing off but my phone notification wake me up."Oh yes..big bro" I remember niall after I saw the notification from my instagram.He just posted a photo.I decide to do a facetime with him.

"Hey niall" I said when he finally pick up.Omg the house look messy."Hey Zoe! Where are you?" He said and take a sip on his Starbucks cup."You know that Avenews show...Shawn just finished his meet & greet" I said lazily and take a look at the door.I hear something just now.Niall look at the time and he look shook."This late??" He asked and I nodded.

"NIALL" Shawn yelled from behind in a sudden.I freak out and I'm so close to drop my phone.I look back at him and make the annoyed face.He chuckled and take a sit beside me."Shawn! Good to see u here,dude!" Niall ask in some kind of excitement.

Omg..It's starting.The best friend reunion.Ughh.I hold the camera close to Shawn face so that he can see Niall clearly.They having the long chat and my arm start to feel sore.I hand my phone to Shawn."Hold it yourself" I mumbled and lay down on the couch.

"Hey Niall can I send your lil sis back to the hotel?" Shawn asked.I heard him and quickly sit down.I stared at him and he completely ignored it."Mendes noo!" I whispered.I don't want Niall to hear this.

"That's sweet.It's kinda late now so it'll be dangerous if Zoe go back by herself" Niall replied in a split second.Ughh.I cupped my face with both my palm in madness.I can't stand this! I hear Shawn chuckled.

"Oh one more thing..can I have a breakfast with her tomorrow?" Shawn ask and he jokingly glared at me.Whatt??."Shawn you don't have to ask for my permission but...okay! I'll remind her tomorrow" Niall said and they both burst into laugh.I let out a heavy sigh.You're fucking dead after this Mendes.

The facetime finally ended after I and Shawn waved Niall goodbye.Shawn hand me the phone and give me a smile like always."Why did you do that??" I said and pinch his waist.

He scream in pain and burst into laugh.I already hear his evil laugh twice today and it's super annoying.I stand up and grab my things before walking to the exit.

I noticed he stand up and walk towards me.I fasten my step and start to run to the exit.He catch me and hug me from behind."Mendes! Let me go!!" I said and tried to shove away his arms."I'm gonna send you home" he whispered close to my ears."Nooo!" I scream and he chuckled.

In a second,a staff come in and got us shook.Thanks god Shawn let me go before the staff noticed."Wait for me at the parking" Shawn said and hand me his car key.Ughh such bossy.