Twenty-five ;

( This chapter is written by me )

after i end the call , i walk to the kicthen to make a breakfast and then i’ll clean up everything . okay Zoe , you still have time . I bring a plate of an omelette and put it on the table .  When i wants to put it in my mouth , someone knocks on my door. Ugh really ?

I opens the door and see Josiah standing infront of the door smiling at me . I let him come in and he says that he can’t believe that i live alone in a big apartment that fits for 5 people . Oh Josiah , you don’t know what have happened .

“COME ON ZOE FINISH YOUR FOOD WE ARE LATE!” Josiah says in laughter and i laugh while eating

After i finish doing the dishes , the both of us head to the airport to meet the other crews . Well , i cant tell how happy i am to join this songwriting things . All i have to do is taking some beautiful shots of this beautiful man . thats it .

We arrive at the airport and we see some of the fans are taking pictures with Shawn . I cant believe that Shawn is just like Niall , who willing to make time with fans . Im impressed . I walk to Andrew and wait for him .

Shawn finishes the last selfie then walk next to me . I cant believe that im going with him ah im about to scream now ! Shawn’s hand slowly interwines into mine when we walk . Okay what is thiss ??

"Shawn let go!" I said and throwing my sight around us.Its gonna be bad if his staff see us like this.Shawn completely ignored me and we walk towards the private jet.Omg I don't feel so good when one of the staff see us.Ughh.I shove his hand away.

"Behave!" I told him before I catch up with Josiah."Omg Zoe guess what..I got some perfect shot!" He said when he noticed I walk to him."Can I see it?" I asked and he nodded.He is looking back at the picture he take just now."I show u after we get on the flight" he added and chuckled.Ughh.I let out a heavy sigh and followed his steps.

I sit down facing Josiah and our seat are just behind Shawn's.He will sit beside Andrew.I and Josiah have to sit near Shawn to get some nice shot.I noticed that Josiah is smiling when he look at his camera."Hey show me the picture" I said and pouted.

"Okay miss Eve...here" he said and hand me his camera.I look at the shot and startled."Omg Josiah!" I said half screaming.My face start to blushed.How did he get this shot? It's the picture of me and Shawn holding hand as we walk to the private jet just now."Don't you dare post it on your instagram" I warned him and he burst into laugh."Isn't the picture beautiful,Zoe?" Josiah jokingly asked.Ughh.

I start to dozing off after 1 hour on the flight.I waked up in a sudden when I hear a sound of something falling.I look around and noticed that Josiah isn't on his seat.Just when I want to continue my sleep,Shawn come near and take a sit on Josiah's.He's smiling at me and chuckled when I stared at him.

"No one here" he said as he hand me a red and blue checkered blanked.It's soft as hell."Where'd they go?" I lazily asked.Omg I'm so sleepy right now and I don't really pay attention to him."They got some drink at the back" Shawn replied and I just nodded.

I start to dozing off again.Shawn noticed it and stand up.He come closer to me in a sudden.He then hold my chin and give me a peck on my forehead.I startled and remain silent.Its felt so warm just now."Have a rest Zoe..I'll wake you up when we arrived" he whispered close to my ear before he walk away.

"Zoe".Someone calling my name.Ughh.I slowly open up my eyes.It's Shawn."Ugh Shawn..why?" I asked and rubbed off the sleep."You should eat something..I heard your stomach growling just now" he said half whispered.He is hunkering down beside my seat."Omg is it that loud?" I asked and blushed.I just had a simple breakfast this morning.Shawn nodded and chuckled.I cupped my mouth with both my palm.Omgg.Then I heard someone else laughing.Omg Josiah are here too??.I'm seriously dead now.

After 3 hours flight,we finally arrived at the airport.I really can't tell where I'm right now.But trust me,it's hella beautiful.I look around in some kind of excitement when I got off from the flight.All the staff start taking some selfie.They all look so happy right now.It's actually really good to have a boss like Shawn.I chuckled when the thought cross my mind.I once hate to work with him.But now I tried to accept his annoying side slowly.

"Everyone,please gather around for a while" Andrew said out loud and all the staff stop whatever they're doing and pay attention.Shawn is standing beside him."So,umm..you can all do whatever you want today but make sure to come back early.We'll begin the songwriting tomorrow morning" Andrew announced.

I noticed Shawn look at me and his eyes meet my sight.He smiled at me and gestured me to wait for him.I nodded and he look back in front."Hey u got plan together huh?" Josiah asked and jokingly elbowed my ribs."Ughh stop it Josiah" I said and rolled my eyes before he burst into laugh.Suddenly my phone vibrate.It's from Niall.

Arrived yet?? - Niall

Yep..we arrived just now - Zoe

Good to hear that..goodluck on the songwriting👌 - Niall

Whag did you mean.It's just Shawn who supposed to write the song😂 - Zoe

I turn it off and walk toward Shawn when I noticed that he waved at me.All the staff are already leaving us behind.They all looks excited since they can spend all day long just hanging out."So.where are we?" I asked when I got near Shawn.We're walking to the arrival gate with our luggage."You really don't know where is it?" He asked.I shake off my head and he chuckled."You'll find out soon" he said and smiled.Leaving me behind,still clueless on what place it is.