Twenty-seven ;

( This chapter is written by me )

Josiah tells me that all of the crews will be going out so they want me to join them but im way too tired because of the jetlags .

“It’s okay guys, i’ll be staying here im tired and need some rest” I smiles and they all agree before they left Josiah come and whispers

“Have fun , with da boss” Josiah says and i pinch him

“You better not Josiah i swear i’ll kill you” I rolls my eyes while he is laughing and walks out from the room .

I put on my earphone and put on ‘Fireproof’ by One Direction . It’s one of my favourite song . I take out my travelling journal and start to write , but i wonder , where is Shawn ? Nah , maybe he’s busy writing those songs .

dear diary ,  i had a really great time here in Jamaica . I went here once with Niall but it feels so different than the other day . Im staying in the same room as Shawn and we take a polaroid of us in the jet before come here . I think , he’s the perfect man that ive found :) - zoe

i close the book and stare outside , it’s so beautiful , i cant even imagine living in here . I make an insta story about this place and i smiles .

“Hey , can i join you?” I look and see Shawn with his guitar and notebook .

“Sure , come sit!” I pat and he sits .

“Thank you , for you know everything” I smiles and shawn chuckles .

“Nah its nothing , infact , you’re my bestfriend’s sister ,  so nothing to worry about Zoe” He replies while writng something .

I really want to walk down on the beach , i miss the sea so much . The last time i was on the beach where Niall brings me to Phuket .

“hey , if you want to go the beach then come , i want to go too!” Shawn says and i nod .

I cant believe that Shawn is walking without his shirt , um maybe he will be going for a swim , we never know , do we ?  I help Shawn carry his notebook and the both of us sit on the white sand , enjoying the sea breeze . There are some fans over here taking pictures with Shawn .

While he is busy taking those pictures , i opens the book and see there are some notes written . Wow , i can tell that he doesnt even know how to draw a heart properly now . i laugh but when i see him walks back , i close the book and scroll through my phone .

“HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN !” i read a text from Josiah . Geez man .

“I am duh ! “ i reply and chuckles .

Shawn sit right next to me and start to writing something in his notebook. Then a flashback comes

-flashback-

“ZOE COME HERE ! DONT BE AFRAID!” Noah calls as i walk to him in the sea .

He hold my hands and the both of us laughs .

“Im so lucky to have you in my life” I laughs and he smiles

“So am i Zoe , im lucky to have you in mylife . No one cant describe how much i love you , Horan” Noah pressed his lips on mine

“Zoe,” Shawn calls and i quickly looks at him .

i dont look at him and ended up wipe my tears