prologue ;

(author's note ; hi , idk why i write this bcs im so bored af this holiday . also a collab w Nadya_Holland , do follow her . she's talented . anyway , sorry if this book looks so boring to you . enjoy)
.

.

.

.

.

.

I need to prepare some lenses for seven months of taking pictures for my brother's tour tomorrow . i can't believe that i'll be taking his pictures with some amazing photographers that he hires . I put some of those lenses in the bag and put it on my study table . i will not going to forget if i put it there .

"Zoe! Dinner's here!" Niall calls me and yes he doesn't cook ! ughhh i know we need to leave after dinner but pleasee cookk i miss his cooking ugh !

i go downstairs , singing Treat you better by Shawn Mendes and sit on the chair . chinese food ? again ? its been third time this week Niall !

"Here , eat fast . we are leaving in 30 mins !" Niall sits infront of me and smiles .

"Big bro , why you dont just cook for me ! i miss your cookings" I pout and Niall chuckles .

"Zoe,we will be leaving soon and i need some rest you know , tomorrow is a big day !" Niall smiles and i eat the food that is serve on the plate .

"so i cant believe that i'll be working again ! i miss this moment ! i remember when One Direction were on tour and yes ! that's the last time i take pictures" I scroll through my instagram feed and see Josiah 's post

He's so good at taking pictures . I wish i can be good as him too . but im okay as long as Niall loves my work .

"Look" Niall shows a cute picture of our nephew Theo .

"Aw , he's all grown up ! when will we are going to visit him Niall?" I ask and hands him back his phone .

"Maybe later ? i'll set the date dont worry!" Niall chuckles and i continue to eat .

15 minutes later , i do the dishes as we finish our dinner . Thank god it's just the two of us in this house . Niall will usually invites his friends to come over . Im not that comfortable with it sometimes but im used to it . I get my bags and close the bedroom door of mine .

I get down and wait for Niall at the couch . He wants me to be ready but he doesnt even ready yet . sometimes im pissed off with him but nevermind , he is the best brother in the world that i've had .

"Come on Zoe , let's go" Niall smiles as i get up from the couch and walk through the door

30 minutes later , we arrive at the airport . I know we are riding the private jet of Niall's . im excited because i will meet the crews and those amazing photographers that i will work with . IM SO HAPPY ! I sit infront of Niall and the both of us are busy scrolling through our phones . My phone rings and without any hesitations , i pick up the call .

"Hello , is this Zoe Eve?" A guy ask , weird .

"Yes it's her , what's wrong?" I reply . Niall looks at me and i can only give him a smile

"Oh i can see through your instagram that you are so good at taking tour pictures . I realise that you're working with Niall Horan" He continues .

"Okay , who is this?" I ask and he chuckles

"oh im sorry , i forget to tell you that I'm Shawn Mendes's manager and i believe that Mr mendes is intrested to hire you to be one of his photographer" He replies and i quickly looks at niall

"Who is it?" Niall ask and i put my phone aside .

"It's a person , telling that he is Shawn Mendes manager ." I reply and put the phone back on my ear .

"Uh sir , can you call me back later ? I need to think about this . Thank you for calling"

"Okay" He hungs up and i slowly slide myself down from the seat .

Niall laughs and helps me up .

"What now Zoe?" Niall ask . I dont want to ruin Niall's world tour by telling him this

"Nothing just you know pictures and stuffs" I sighs and look into my brother's blue ocean eyes .

"Sis , just tell me . do he wants you to be Shawn's photographer?" Niall ask and i nod

"Oh Zoe , hey , im not going to be mad at you . Infact , i know you are now 19 and can figure what is the best for you . But i will be happy if you want to work with him . " Niall smiles and i shook my head .

"Zoe , Shawn is a nice person . Remember last year ? those singing ? That were me and him singing one of his song . He will treat you nice" Niall chuckles

"Did he know that you had a sister?" I ask and Niall laughs .

"Of course he does silly ! Trust me you will be fine ." Niall pat my thighs and i smiles

"Can i work with you for a week or days ? i need time to think about it" I ask

"Yes sure baby sister . It means you accept the offer then?" Niall smirks and i nod

Dear Shawn Mendes , whoever you are just please be a nice person to me . Dont get angry . Im ready to be your photographer like you want .