"Just...going to third base. That's all." I said softly, playing with Grey's hair. It was just so soft, and amazing.

Oh shit, third base? Could I have been any more unclear? Third base is different for everyone. He literally just told me to speak clearly and honestly. My chest constricted at disobeying him, and I wanted to throw up.

"And what is third base to you?" Ryker's hand slowly trailed up and down my thigh, stopping unbearably close to the bottom of my underwear before trailing back down.

I took a deep breath. "Blow jobs, and being fingered and stuff," I muttered, proud of myself for getting it out. The weight had been lifted off my chest and I could finally breathe.

"And how do you feel about being eaten out, baby doll?" Grey asked, turning his head toward my pussy. I felt my breath catch in my throat as fire rushed through me, my stomach tightening.

"I would....like to try it, I guess," I mumbled, my clit pulsing at the thought.

"Yes or no, baby doll. We need clear answers." Grey placed his hand on my stomach, lightly drawing his fingers across it, causing tingles to erupt at the apex of my thighs.

"Yes." I breathed out.

"Just to be clear, tonight, and from now on, with your permission, you would like to give us blow jobs, have us finger you, as well as eat you out. Does that sound right to you?" Ryker was now placing light kisses on my neck, making me weaker by the second.

"Yes," I said, closing my eyes as Grey's fingers dropped down to my underwear, rubbing my clit in circles as he placed kisses on the inside of my thighs. Ryker placed his lips on mine, moving our mouths in sync, drowning out my moans. I pulled back.

"When will...your parents be home Ryker?" I breathed out as Grey continued.

"In like two weeks. Come on, let's move this upstairs." Grey pulled his hand out of my underwear and stood up, his eyes flickering from black to green.

Ryker picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs with Grey right behind. My heartbeat drowned out any noise as we neared Ryker's door, I was sure they could hear it. This is happening. This is really happening.

I could barely breathe as I was gently placed on the bed. Grey closed the door as Ryker comfortably shifted me so my head was on the pillows in the middle of the bed. Grey crawled onto the bed and placed his lips on mine as Ryker made his way down my neck.

Grey nipped my bottom lip, making me gasp as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, swirling with mine. My back arched off the bed as Ryker nipped my hip. He pushed open my babydoll, slowly kissing up from my navel to the valley between my breasts. I felt completely overwhelmed as they attacked my body with gentle, and loving nips and kisses.

I felt myself slowly being lifted and perched in someone's lap. I felt their erection pressing against my back, the warmth and feeling making me feel satisfied. I opened my eyes to find Grey placing kisses down my stomach, and looking me in the eyes as he kissed down over my underwear.

I whined as he placed kisses all down my inner thighs, skipping where I needed him most. Ryker pushed all of my hair onto one shoulder, placing more kisses down the side of my neck. I moaned, placing my hands onto Ryker's thighs as Grey started to pull down my underwear.

"Beautiful," Grey growled as he lightly spread my thighs apart. I moaned as the cold air hit my hot core. I could feel my arousal slowly move its way down my inner thighs.

"She is absolutely drenched, Ryker." I moaned, gripping the sheets. Ryker moaned as he played with a patch of skin on my neck, creating a purple bruise.

I felt Grey slide and finger down my slit, and I squeezed my eyes shut, letting out a moan. I arched my back as I felt him poke his finger into my entrance. I pressed my back into Ryker's chest as Grey pushed his finger in even further, a strangled moan escaping my lips. Oh my god this feels incredible. I never knew I could feel this way. Why did I wait so long to do this with them?

Grey grunted as he placed his thumb on my sensitive nub and started rubbing in slow circles as he pushed his finger in and out of me. I was about to scream out in pleasure when Ryker placed his lips on mine, silencing me.

I felt sparks and fire shoot through me. I wanted to twist and turn my body, the pleasure becoming almost unbearable, but Ryker held me in place as Grey continued thrusting his finger, curling to stroke against something that made my breath catch in my throat.

I moaned into Ryker's kiss as I felt my legs freeze up, sparks erupting from my lower stomach and the bundle of nerves, and radiating to the rest of my body. Ryker clutched onto me, holding me close to him as my orgasm ripped through me.

I couldn't form full thoughts. I was staring at the ceiling, my mind completely foggy, and my whole body felt so at peace.

I felt my eyes drooping closed, but I forced my eyes open. I felt so relaxed, and at ease. The pleasure was running up and down my spine. When the feeling started to slowly leave my body, I became aware that I was laying down on the bed down, Grey and Ryker both hovering over me and staring into my eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"How do you feel?"

"Was that too much?"

"Beautiful, look at me." A small smile formed on my lips as they fired questions at me. I slowly nodded my head and Grey breathed a sigh of relief. Ryker placed a kiss to my lips.

"Can I...blow you now?" I asked, still dazed and out of it. They both chuckled at me.

"That's enough for one night, baby doll. But thank you for our present. It is the greatest thing we could have ever asked for." Grey placed a kiss to my forehead, and I closed my eyes in content. I felt Ryker slip a pair of underwear onto my legs as Grey lifted off my baby doll.

The cold air hardened my nipples, and a shiver ran through me. Grey placed one of their shirts over my head, slipping my arms in and pulling it down so it reached mid-thigh. I slowly sat up and crawled to the pillows.

Ryker ripped the comforter off the bed, and I whined in protest. I know he rolled his eyes as he walked away. Grey placed a huge fuzzy blanket over the whole bed. I smiled and pulled the blanket over my body, snuggling into it. Ryker crawled into bed next to me, clad in only plain, black briefs. He laid on his back and I crawled on top of him, snuggling into his side.

I felt Grey press himself up behind me, spooning me and wrapping his arm around my waist. He placed his palm on my stomach, instant warmth flowing throughout my entire body.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

"Goodnight, baby doll."

"Happy birthday, misters," I mumbled, letting sleep consume me.
________________________________________

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
Hi guys. I hope you liked this update. I worked extra hard on it.

Vote. Comment. Add. Share. Love you guys. (:

Follow me on instagram: autumnleaves63

-abbey

Edited: August 24, 2021

A/N: Wow. Still pretty cringe I think, but what the fuck ever. Edited. Onto the next one babbbyyyyyy.