[o9]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hello everyone!!! Please leave me inline comments or I'm going to start punching the walls I need the validation :D

___________________

Holland's POV

I knew that we should have walked around and found the classrooms yesterday. I just knew it. Now we have no idea where we're going, and we're going to be so late on the first day of school, and it just feels like we're going in circles on this campus, I feel like I've already seen this building before. And that tree for that matter. We're so lost, and we're really late.

Squeeze. Squeeze. Squeeze.

They are here, they aren't going anywhere, and they love me.

"Baby doll, we're here. Please try to relax. Did you take your meds before we left?" Grey asked, pressing a kiss to my hair.

"Yes, I took two this morning." I pressed my hand against my chest, trying to ground myself in the moment.

"Look, we found the Oakley building, and we still have thirty minutes until class starts. Let's go find the classroom." Ryker said, showing me the time on his phone. I nodded and looked into his eyes. He smiled at me before opening the door for us.

We found the building, and we were early. That gives us plenty of time to find the classroom. I just need to relax. It's only the first day of classes. In a completely new environment. With completely new people and teachers, I've never met before. Learning new stuff almost every day and with no set daily routine because they decided that having classes every day was not necessary.

It's fine. I just need to relax.

"Jordan said he already found the classroom, and he saved us some seats," Grey said as we continued down the numerous hallways, and I made a mental note about the route so I could memorize it. I will probably need them to walk me through all of this again so I can really focus on the route.

"Well that's good," I mumbled, gripping onto Grey's hand harder.

"And we're here. Room 170. That's not so bad," Ryker said. He placed a kiss to my hair before ushering us into the classroom. Well, lecture hall. We were the only people in the room, save for Jordan, who was sitting in the middle section, and in the middle rows. I smiled as we made our way towards Jordan.

We finally made it to Jordan, and he was asleep in his seat. He was completely slumped over with his head laying against the back of the seat, and his mouth was slightly open. Grey snickered as he slowly stuck his finger in Jordan's mouth until Jordan basically gagged and jolted awake, causing Grey and Ryker to immediately crack up. I rolled my eyes at their display and sat down in my seat, getting situated and trying to mentally prepare myself for my first college lecture.

"Why would you do that?" Jordan asked sleepily, shaking his head and going back into his previous sleeping position. Grey was sitting next to Jordan, I was sitting next to Grey, and Ryker was sitting on my other side. Ryker was rubbing my thigh, trying to keep me calm and grounded in the moment.

"It was too funny not to, sorry man." Grey laughed, kicking his feet up onto the chair in front of him.

"What time did you get here?" I asked Jordan, leaning around Grey to look at him.

"Like ten minutes ago, wanted to make sure I found the place okay." I nodded my head in understanding. I wanted to get here ten minutes ago but we had slept through a few alarms, the bed was just too comfortable to get out of.