[o8]

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Well it's been a good hot minute, how is everyone?
_____________________________________

Holland's POV

It's so hard to make mac and cheese when I don't know what I'm doing and my boyfriends are making out in the living room. It's really hard and it's really unfair.

Grey currently has Ryker's wrists pinned above his head, and he's teasing his neck with those slow kisses that always have me bucking my hips against his. And it looks like he's pressing his hips into Ryker's to make sure he doesn't move at all. I licked my dry lips as butterflies erupted in my stomach at the sight of the two of them.

I felt a drop of burning hot liquid splash on my foot and I yelped, dropping the lid that I was holding on the floor and it made a loud clanging sound. The boiling water continued to overflow and sizzle on the stove and pool on the floor, threatening to burn my foot again. I made a distressed sound before the stovetop was immediately turned down in temperature and I was picked up and placed on the countertop.

I furrowed my eyebrows and stared into Ryker's gorgeous eyes and his beautiful smile as he beamed at me.

"Were you trying to make mac and cheese?" Grey asked breathlessly, peering over his shoulder at me.

"Yes. I would have figured it out eventually," I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. They both laughed at me before Grey set about making me mac and cheese.

"I really don't think you would have," Ryker commented, wedging himself between my knees and resting his hips against the counter. He grunted and shifted his erection before placing his hands on my thighs.

"You have no faith in me?" I gasped, clutching my pretend pearls. Ryker started tracing his hands up and down my thighs, ever so slowly.

"Need I remind you of the marshmallow bar incident of yesteryear?" Ryker said and I rolled my eyes as my face flushed, remembering that incident.

"I...whatever. Fine, I'm not a good cook. But that's what you guys are for."

"No, that's what Grey is for," Ryker corrected.

"Oh. Then what are you for?" I joked, pushing on his chest. His eyes flickered from black back to his normal green, and that excited me. He dragged his hands up my thighs before gripping my hips. He smirked and dragged my body to the edge of the counter. He dropped down to his knees and placed a kiss to my inner thigh before dragging down my shorts.

"This," he whispered against my skin. I felt my face and neck flush as I gripped onto his locks.

"This is so not fair..." I heard Grey grumble. I looked at Grey and he was pouting and mumbling to himself as he dumped the box of macaroni noodles in the water.

My laugh turned into a soft gasp as Ryker placed his mouth on my clit over my underwear, and gave a hard suck. My grip tightened on his hair and he sucked harder, making me arch my back and hips towards his face. Ryker pulled back, drew my panties down my thighs and off my legs before throwing them at Grey, where they landed on his shoulder. He shot us a look over his shoulder, his eyes constantly flickering back and forth between black and blue, and it sent another wave of excitement through me.

Whenever I got them really riled up, their wolves were dancing at the surface, itching to breakthrough. I haven't met them yet, the boys have had incredible self-restraint, but as each day passes, the desire to meet them grows.

"You know the rules, beautiful," Ryker said, pressing kisses along my inner thigh and peering up at me. I nodded my head, too flushed and overwhelmed to speak. "No, beautiful, use your words."