Our List of "will they, or won't they?"

Sylvester Travolta (-crazasian ) and Marigold 'Sunni' Kim (EvieWillow )- they showed up together. Hollywood's new hottest couple?

Aidan Darcy (crayola32 ) and Kennedy Lake (gillioddities ) - Attached at the hip. What's going on here? We're confused. Especially considering Aidan was also seen kissing Viktoryia Vaseiliev (Astrophilliac ) ......

Caroline Crawford and Prince charming - (Alright, so he's a guy that works at Disney Land. But seems like he could make a really handsome Prince Naveen!) (SMOLJUNGKOOK )

The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly

The Good - Virginia Winters (lovethatkills )  showed off her highly sought after make up skills on herself at the party, for just a little while. (How sweet of her). In conjunction to that, we noticed that foreign heartthrob Lee Hoseok (-chasingstars) was also in attendance for a short period of time. 

The Bad - Some seemed to feel a little tension between Hollywood's Comedian Lito Enzan (moonlight-huntress ) and Jeremiah Thatcher. (Don't hurt each other's pretty faces, boys! We like you in one piece!)

The Ugly - Reportedly, our favorite little witch Sorren Goodwin did quite a number on herself after consuming too much alcohol. (Don't worry sweetie, just take out to dry cleaning. They'll buff those booze stains right out! )

In conclusion *

Let's try try to remember, that we learned some things on this wild ride of celebrating another year of one's joyous life. We learned that:

 - Malik Park's house is basically a free entrance amusement park

- Noah Lane (bored_outofmymind ) can do one hell of a handstand, who knew? 

Enêpsigos Carter (Phoberos ) is mysterious as hell, and has got our attention....

- We don't know what we're getting at.

Here's what our lovely fans think of it all ;

(We asked, you answered!)

1. Malik's party, Hot or Not?

The Majority of you said: It was HOT alright!