Epilogue

"You ready girl!" Callie yells at me from my kitchen.

"Almost! Calm down" I laugh. I finish packing up my things, clothes, toiletries. And only my most special memories including pictures of my family, friends, boyfriend, and of course, all my summer to-do lists. Including my favorite one, a taped up list with seven check boxes, all of them checked off by me, Brandon and Callie. The only list we've all ever finished, and also, our last list.

We decided to retire it our last year, considering we spend our senior summer in Italy for 3 months. Plus, no way any list could beat that one.

This summer was fun, three months with my best friends exploring Europe. We visited landmarks and had some pretty crazy and romantic adventures, what else do you expect when two couples go on a three month double date in Europe.

My dad comes in my room to help me bring my suitcases to the Jeep downstairs. Alesha and Marissa are both waiting for me downstairs. They help me with my bags and hug me goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you sweetie" they both say.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too" I hold back the tears.

"Come on were gonna be late" Brandon says as he picks up my bags and loads them into Callie's Jeep.

"Woah hulk" Callie winks at Brandon and he lifts her up along with all my bags.

Last year, I would've puked at the sight of them lip locking, but I have to admit.......they're a cute couple.

"Ariana" my dad says. "I just want you to know so proud of you I am" he says hugging me.

"Come on dad" I say. "Hold it together" I joke.

"I'm sorry. I just really am, proud of you" he hugs me again, this time I lose it to, we're both tearing up with each others arms.

"Sorry I'm late" a voice runs into the lobby.

"Hey babe" I kiss Ethan in the lips.

"Okay okay" my dad says.

Ethan and I smile at each other.

"Sorry sir" Ethan says approaching my dad.

"You better take care of my little girl this semester" my dad says.

"Oh I will" Ethan smiles at my dad and winks at me, I wink back.

He dad and him shake hands and Ethan grabs my hand.

"Bye everyone" 8 wave as we walk out of the lobby and into Callie's Jeep.

"Ready?" Brandon asks climbing into the drivers seat.

Ethan and I smile at each other before climbing in the back.

"With you I'm ready for anything" I hold Ethan's hand and we kiss the same time Callie and Brandon kiss.

We drive out of the resort on our way to Florida University, where each of us will be attending school for the next four years.

This scene is straight out of a movie. My closest family and friends say goodbye to me, my boyfriend is next to me, my best friends are in front of me, it's the perfect sunny afternoon, and I wouldn't have it any other way.