Chapter 6

Callie and I arrive at the airport after a torturous hour drive.

We grab our phones and call Brandon on our way in.

"Hello?" Callie says on the phone.
"Yeah were here...... mhm...... yup sounds good" and she hangs up.

"What did he say?" I ask anxiously.

"He already went through baggage claim and security to hes gonna meet us outside"

We stand by the entrance of the airport and wait nervously, looking at everyone exiting the airport hoping Brandon will come out.

"I'm so nervous!" I yell. I have goosebumps on my arms and legs and even though its 95 degrees I just got the chills.

"Me too, it's been so long and-"

"Ah!!!!" I cut Callie off when I see Brandon exit the airport. I run to his and jump in his arms.

"Brandon!" Callie yells and we race eachother to hug Brandon. We land in a group hug.

It lasts for at least five minutes. Were all huddled together, laughing, and resting on each other's shoulders. I wish it lasted longer.

We finally let go and look at eachother.

Brandon got hot, hes always been hot. I wouldn't have flirted with him and gone skinny dipping with him if he wasnt. But now hes really REALLY hot. He plays football for his school, so that explains the killer physique. He also play basketball, which explains the 6,4 dream height. And of course hes tan and his hair is bronze brown and perfect swooped like it always is.

While were checking him out hes doing the same to us, I notice he spends a little more time looking at Callie which I'm lot too happy about but since I'm shorter, I guess I have less to look at?

"I missed you dudes!" Brandon smiles.

"We missed you too" Callie smiles wrapping her arms around his side. She winks at me when Brandon turns around as a way of telling me "yup hes got a six pack"

"Here let me get your bags!" Callie insists. She grabs the carry on and he rolls his suitcase to the car.

I give shotgun to Brandon because he just sat in a plane for three hours and it's his first ride in Callies Jeep.

"New whip?" He asks buckling in.

Ya, parents got tired of driving me to school and track every day at 5 a.m. so they bought me this beauty" Callie says petting her steering wheel.

We start our drive back to the resort.

"Hows the resort, normal? Any changes?" Brandon asks.

"Pretty much the same. Families started arriving last week and theres already so many hot guys and for you Brandon, girls" I smile.

"And we've narrowed down the hot aces to be at the resort. Out of all the amenities, you know the tennis courts, lazy river, indoor pool, beachside pool, the other two resort pools, gyms, Red Wine, Beachside Bar, and activity center. We have like the three most likely places people our age will be" Callie says handing him a map with red circles marking where the teens will be.

"Fun?" Brandon says not to sure of himself.

"What?!" Callie defends herself.

"We dont need a map to have a good time. We know what we like, sneaking free drinks at the bar, boogie boarding at the ocean, and most of all.... swimming in the Eastside pool" Brandon smiles.

Oh yes. Along with the huge beachside pool in the center of the resort, there is also a Northside pool, and an Eastside pool.

The Eastside pool is the most hidden pool and is basically as warm as the hot tub right next to it. It's a circle pool with the hot tub being circular right next to it. Fortunetaly, the pool is really shady because one of the building blocks the sun so it doesn't look super inviting as oppose to the other sunny pools. Not many people spend their time there and the security camera doesn't video tape the left side of the pool, making it the perfect place for skinny dipping, pool make out sessions, and drinking.