ch. 3

Talia's POV
Flashback~
I was sitting on a bed with a smaller girl. (The girl looks like the picture above)
"Can you sing me a song, T?" She asked me.
I began to sing a song I didn't know I knew.

I close my eyes and I can see,
A world that's waiting up for me,
That I call my own.

Through the dark,
Through the door,
Where no ones been before,
But it feels like home.

They can say,
They can say,
It all sounds crazy,
They can say,
They can say,
I lost my mind,
I don't care,
I don't care,
So call me crazy,
We can live in a world that we design.

Cause every night I lie in bed,
The brightest colours fill my head,
A million dreams that's keeping me awake,
I think of what the world could be,
A vision of the one, I see,
A million dreams for the world we're gonna take,
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make.

The song goes slower as does my vision fade away.

Flashback over~

I wake up because of my clock ringing. What was that? A little girl of 6. I think I was 10. Maybe.
I get dressed and have a quick breakfast.
Today Slendy will learn me magic and tell me all I need to know about this all.
I get dressed and walk downstairs. In the kitchen there is a woman I never met. "Hello Talia, my name is miss. Pencilneck, but you can call me miss. P." I look at her and then look at Slender. "Child, miss. P and I will teach you magic, but first you need information about what you are and what will happen."
We walked to the study, and we sat down. "Now, my child, I will explain everything. Leave questions until the end of my explanation." I just nod.
"You are going to have a change-over. That is that you change into an infinite entity. Every infinite being looks different and has its own magic. After the change-over, you will have to learn how to control your abilities. We will look after that. You will have your own job to fulfil. I look after creepypasta's, Zalgo brings chaos, and so on. You'll find out what your job is, when you are ready."
"What he is trying to tell you, is that everything will come when it comes." Miss. P says.
"Thank you, miss. P. Also as an infinite being, you will live forever. Until another being kills you, of course. Any questions?"
All the information rushes at my head. I have so many questions, but the only thing I can think of is such a obvious thing to ask. "Why me? How can it be that I am an infinite entity?"
"Good question, my child. It doesn't depend on who your parents were, you were chosen to be one. Well sometimes it does depend on who. Anyways, you were chosen."
He saw that it was a lot of information in one go. "Take a break today, my child. You need it. We will continue tomorrow."
I left and went to my room. I will live forever. Everyone I love, I will see grow old while I stay the same age. Sigh. I do something I haven't done in a long time. I grab my earplugs, and put some music on. I sit on my bed and silently cry about my dad. I haven't really had time to think about him.
He still makes my stomach churn, but at the same time miss him.
After a couple of minutes, I decide to go and do something. I walk downstairs because I want to ask if they have some paper and pencils, so I can colour, when I see BEN run past with pants in his hands, and an angry Jeff on his tail. WITH NO PANTS ON. I walk to Masky and ask if he knows if they have any colouring pencils and some paper. They do. I follow him and get my items. Sweet. I walk to my room. Still with earplugs in. And sit at the desk.
I start colouring. When I've finished, I see that I drew Masky, Hoodie and Toby together. (The picture underneath she has drawn)

 (The picture underneath she has drawn)

Its an nice drawing. I get bored again, and walk downstairs. I show Masky my drawing and he thinks its amazing. I just shrug. I made better drawings than this.
I see BEN and Jack playing an video game. Jeff and Sally are watching. I just decide to sit in the corner of the room to avoid any conversations. I know, I am an big introvert, and hate talking or being around a lot of people. Its something I have from when I was small. Don't know why.
I watch them for a long time.
All of a sudden I feel someone tugging my sleeve. I look who it is, and see it is Sally. I take one plug out of my ear and listen to what she says. "Do you wanna play with me?" She asks in a sweet voice. I said yes, and we played until Slendy called us down for dinner.
I walk downstairs with her, putting my earplugs back in. I get anxious around a lot of people, and music helps against it.
I was eating my dinner, when I felt one of my plugs pulled out. I looked who did it, and it was Masky. He put the plug in his ear, and listened with me. "I-Its good m-music." He stuttered. 'Thanks' I muttered. He gave my plug back, and went on with his meal. That was weird.
After I finished my meal, I wanted to stand up when I felt a hand on my lap. I looked down and saw it was Sally. She gave me a small fairy figurine. I think this is Tinkerbell. She pulled back before I could say anything to her. I didn't know what to do with it, so I walked up the stairs and put the figurine on my bedside. I walked downstairs and saw Jeff and BEN having a fight. I ignored it and walked outside for a little walk.
I love taking walks because they help me get relaxed when Im stressed. I walked until I found an open space with a little pond in the middle. I walked to the pond and sat down. I looked at my reflection and stared. I closed my eyes, and put my plugs in my pocket. I listened to the forest sounds. All of a sudden I heard ruffling. I looked around to find where the noise was coming from. It stopped. Maybe it were just the wind. I looked in my reflection again, but instead of just one head, I saw two. I couldn't see his ir her face. Before I could react he knocked me on the head and everything went black....

A/n what do you think of the book so far? Please leave comments.
~the lonely