08

that night uncover all of her insecurities.
that night pour out all of his purity.
that night their love began to bloom.
that night they turn into the sinful human that they are.

=================

joohyun wake up with a headache, not knowing the time or where she is. her eyes finding a glass of water and medicines on the nightstand on her left. she caresses her throat, feeling how dry they are. she gulp down the water along with the medicine, calming herself for a moment.

it's not like she was drunk, just about to, and that's why she decided to go home before taehyung drag her to his car. her cheeks reddened when she remembered what happened on taehyung's car. she slap herself mentally for what happen, though she wouldn't deny that she liked it, loved it even.

her eyes looks around the room, realizing that she's not in her own room. though of course she could guess to whom this room belongs to. and just like he's been called-though only through joohyun's mind-he came out from what suppose to be a bathroom. all wet and dripping with sexiness. joohyun don't know whether she suppose to feel glad or sad at the fact that he used a sweatpants rather than a towel.

"hi, babe. you awake.", joohyun's can't bare looking at him, with the way he appeared. it would count as another level of seducing. "what? not liking what i'm showing?"

"put on your damn clothes kim taehyung!", she throw a pillow at him, which he dodge and now he is strolling towards her, a smirk drawing on his face.

"open your eyes, bae.", the bed shifting, makes joohyun yelp. "can you see the bruises you make on my body? you act like we never even touch now, acting all cute and shy like this."

the thought of herself clawing at taehyung's body makes her shiver, how could she be that wild. she cursed herself inside, thrice. but then again, who could resist taehyung anyway. the boy is just too georgeous, along with that glorious body he have.

joohyun could even hear her heartbeat in the silence where she sure taehyung was still in front of her, though she don't know why he keep silent and not moving now. she enjoyed the silent at first, but as it goes on she grew impatient. curious of what taehyung's doing. her curiousity eats her and makes her peek from the little gap on her eyes.

and she curse again, eyes wide now. taehyung is in front of her sitting quitely, but what makes her eyes go wide is the stupid faces he make when she tries to peek.

"yaa!!", she hit his bicep, and startled at her own action when she felt the muscle there. but rather than pulling it back her hand prefer to stay there, groping it. it might not be as big and as firm as jungkook's, but she sure like the feelings of it more. but then she heard a giggle coming from taehyung, a damn giggle.

"Ya! why are you laughing?!", she pulled her hand as quick as a lightning after taehyung's giggle, and now refusing to face him.

"babe.", he called after he was done with the laughing. he pulled joohyun by the chin, adoring the cuteness of the woman in front of her. "you should stop with all this denial joo."

joohyun eyes met his, the beautiful dark orb that's been in her mind lately. his was different from every other person she knows. it's pulling her to his world, telling her to ditch the world she is in and be with him instead. forgotting all wrong and right and just minding the two of them. ignoring the huge harsh world behind, and be in the presence of each other.

He leans closer, taking her hand in his and it's really sweet. He presses his body against her, bringing their mouths together. It's so slow and so intense. And Joohyun could feel every spot where their bodies are touching  and she has to admit – stomach filling with uncurling lust – that she has never thought about this, not with this precision. She had never even let herself imagine, but now Taehyung is moving his hands down her side and tugging at her so that she'll get even closer.