01

Joohyun sit uncomfortably in her seat. She never even imagine this kind of occurance would happen in her life. She is sitting in front of the two people that she love dearly, and yet she loathed this moment so much.

"So, Joohyun-Taehyung, Taehyung-Joohyun.", Sooyoung tried to introduce the both of them.

"Sooyoung-ah, it's not the first time we met, you know.", Taehyung says, eyes stay on the person in front of him, eyeing her up and down. "Hi, Joohyun-ssi. It's been a long time."

"Ye-Yeah, nice to meet you, V-ssi.", Joohyun won't greet him with his real name, since that name feels heavy on her tounge even right now. "So, about the wedding?"

"Ah, yes. I want it to be held three months from now.", Sooyoung answers quickly, with her eyes beaming love laser. "And I need you to plan everything, every single thing of the wedding."

"Ah..", it's hard for Joohyun. She knows that this two would end up getting married to each other, but knowing it and witnessing it are magnificently different things. Seeing the one she love marry someone else is already hurting, what's with being the one who organize that very wedding.

"Oh, before that. Congratulations.", Taehyung said as he handed her a box, pink in color. "Also, I'm sorry that we can't attend your wedding."

Joohyun caught the look Taehyung throws at her, and it's nothing good she believe. She knows Taehyung well to know what kind of stare he was throwing right now.

"It's okay. You two are busy anyway.", Joohyun smiled at Sooyoung, ignoring Taehyung's eyes. "It's not like
my wedding is anything special or something."

"How could you say that?! It's special! It's your wedding, Unnie. It's only happen once.", Sooyoung excitedly talk, while Joohyun caught the smirk and the little scoff she heard from Taehyung.

"Yea, that-that's right."

This topic surely isn't one she wants to  talked with the two in front of her. It doesn't really matter with Sooyoung, but Taehyung. He was never hers to begin with, but she likes to think that he was once hers. He was once her world, maybe still. She should be the one who sit in Sooyoung's place right now.

She caught Taehyung whispering sweet nothing's to Sooyoung's ear, side eyeing her at the same time. That makes Joohyun's stomach feels weird. The urge to puke come so suddenly that she abruptly stand and run to the toilet.

She throw up everything she eats this morning, though it isn't even that much of a meal. Washing her mouth of the bitter taste it left and staring at her reflection on the mirror.

It's true that she isn't as pretty as Sooyoung, not as curvy as her, not as tall as her, not as outgoing as her, not as charming as her. But she is sure that Taehyung was once wants her more than he ever want Sooyoung. Maybe up until a few months ago. It was her who left him, she shouldn't be the one who felt betrayed, she shouldn't be the one who feel hurted. And yet here she is, feeling betrayed and hurted. So she wash her face, waking up from her selfishness, trying to be as presentable as she can before she walk out to face the two one more time.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, Unnie. I know how hard morning sickness can be, been seeing it twice from my Mom.", Sooyoung's eyes was gleaming with joy when she looks at Joohyun, probably thinking about how she would be an aunt soon.

"How old is it?", Taehyung ask, coldly, not a single hint of a smile. "Five? Six?"

"Three.", she looks straight to Taehyung eyes while answering. She won't be shaken by Kim Taehyung any longer, she have a husband now, and she'll be a mother soon.

Taehyung's face harden, probably feeling the betrayal once again. His eyes staring deep into Joohyun, trying to find lies in her answer. She won't reveal anything to Taehyung, she isn't the same Joohyun she once was. She isn't Bae Joohyun who's falling sloppily into every sweet words Taehyung throw her. She isn't Bae Joohyun who he can read as easy as an open book. She is Park Joohyun now, she is over Kim Taehyung.

Sooyoung probably a smart and wonderful woman, but she sure is dense to her core if she didn't caught the tense air surrounding them. She still smiles while talking about the baby that's still in Joohyun's womb right now. A moment later she excuse herself to the bathroom, leaving the two all alone.

"You sure it's three months?", Taehyung ask once again, voice stern and face stoic.

"Yes.", she avoid Taehyung's eyes, feeling the danger when there's only the two of them. It's like no one holding her to the ground, not even her mind. Taehyung presence is too much for her.

"You know.", Joohyun's eyes darted towards Taehyung at his casual tone. "I was the one who ask her to have you as our wedding planner.", his eyes now looking straight at Joohyun an evil smirk on his face.

"Why?", she is looking down now. She sense that, the torture Taehyung trying to makes her feel.

"It's a punishment, a payback for you Bae Joohyun. You need to feel it, takes it to your senses. Be the one who plan it, and witness it with your own two eyes. How I, Kim Taehyung and Park Sooyoung, your dear friend, make a vow in front of you. Witness it with your very eyes."

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always."

Joohyun's eyes glistened with tears at the vow Taehyung said, memories flooded her mind. She stared blankly at Taehyung, who's looking at her with a winning smile on his face. This isn't the Taehyung she knows, this person isn't her Taehyung.

"Why?"

Taehyung scoff, practically laughing at Joohyun's question.

"Why are you using that?"

Taehyung was about to open his mouth when Sooyoung showed up.

"Uh, Unnie I think Taehyung and I need to leave now.", she turns to look at Taehyung whose eyes still focus on Joohyun. "We need to go, babe.", she pat Taehyung's shoulder which he responded by a nod. "I'm sorry Unnie."

Joohyun just nodded, as the both of them gone from her sight. She sigh, a relieved sigh. The suffocating feeling on her chest was gone, as if it was lifted the moment Taehyung out of her sight. Though there is this heavy feelings grow in her heart.

"Joo, where are you?", a smile formed on her face the moment she picked up the call and heard that voice.

"I'm still out, Minnie. Just done meeting a client.", she tidy up her things, preparing to leave.

"Be careful on your way back. I'll come over at lunch. Love you."

"Love you too.", she smiled, though sadly. She needs to get back on her senses now. She isn't a single woman anymore, she have Jimin in her life. Park Jimin is her life from now on.

AN :
Hi  hello to whoever  you are reading this story :v