Ch.10

When I woke up, Azora was on the floor breathing heavily, and Shadow is on the ground on the other side of the room bleeding to death.

I have no clue what happened.

The sword I got from our first encounter with the Dil Dhadakne is in the dragon's chest. I walk over to the dragon.

'Who are you?'

'My name is Azrial.'

'You are the one Azora told me about. The leader of the Dil Dhadakne. The shadow seekers. How can I help Azora?'

He gave a dragon-like snort.

'You can't'

I screamed, and I pushed the sword further through his chest. It killed him. 

I sit there for a few seconds, then walk over to Azora.

'I'm so sorry. I didn't want this to happen. I don't even know what happened, but I know I am sorry for the amount of pain you are in.'

'It's okay, Narina. You are a hero. You have saved the world from him. He is dead. He can not harm anymore. It is not your fault.'

I started to cry.

 I put my head on her shoulder blade. 

All of a sudden, my hands started to glow. It spread to the rest of my body. 

It flowed through my hands, and into Azora's body. It went through her shoulder blade, and into her heart. 

Azora rose up and all her wounds were healed. We celebrated. 

We rested for a few days. 

When we were well enough, we set out and started to rebuild the Dil Consulere. 

We thought it was over. In reality, it was far from it.