Ch.2

I walk out to the big field and put Sanaa on the ground; Then she started to chase a butterfly. 

Sometimes I don't understand her. I put her up.

"Are you ready?" I ask the animal as I lift her up.

 I put her about five feet taller than my height and she fell. I caught her as she fell. "Maybe next week."

When I got home it was about my bedtime.

 "Goodnight little girl. See you tomorrow."

 About midnight I woke up to something making a big bang in the field.

 I go out to the field to see what it is. Standing on four feet in front of me is Sanaa. She is as dark as the night itself with sky blue eyes. 

Sanaa used to be a grey color with cloudy yellow eyes.

 Instead of being about a foot tall, she is now about 9 feet tall and has a long black tail; She has a spine that slightly pokes out of her back creating a ridge all the way down her back to her tail. 

She is a beautiful creature.

"Screech!"

We heard a creature cry from inside the woods.

 It didn't sound too friendly. Sanaa reared in the air and took off in flight.

 She circled back down and picked me up with her front paws.

"Where are we going?" I shout up at her. 

I know it's crazy, but hey it's a dragon we are talking about here.

'Away from here.' answered a voice inside my head.

'Who are you?' I inquired.

'I'm your dragon. You found my egg and brought me home, so you accepted me. You accepted me, so it created a bond in both of our DNA.'

'So that means that I have dragon blood in me?'

'Yes. It also means I have human blood in me. However, that makes us in danger because we are the first to come in a long time.'

'First of what?'

'The Draco Ascensores.'

'Who are they?'

'The Dragon Riders.'