thirtyeight ;

I write this

after i put on my shirt , i quickly get out and go to this reading room . I dont know but Marie tells me that there is one reading room . I make my way there and opens the door , i take a sit on the chair and put my mac on the table . Being here is quite good , there is no one , no drama , no crying and no jealousy Zoe .

I just want to start write something and the door opens . I see Noah , walking in alone . What is he doing here ? Please dont tell me that Marie told him that there is a reading room aswell . He sees me and smiles . Oh great , here he comes .

"what are you doing here ?" I ask and he sits on the chair infront of me

"im looking for you , Zoe . What are you doing here ? editing?" He ask politely and i nod . please , maybe this might be a clickbait . I need to becareful .

"im about to write a blog and do some editings , and you what are up to now ?" I ask back and he chuckles . Why he's just so cute just like the first time we met .

"well , i can help you with writing a bit . its about the blog which people ask you tips isnt?" Noah ask once again and i nod .

Noah moves his chair and put it next to mine , he takes my macbook and put it on his lap . Noah smiles while looking at me and it makes me smiles right back at him .

"they are asking for editing tips and im in the middle of explaining it . They also want an example ." I says and Noah helps me with writing the instructions .

"Ah you need to mix this up a bit with the colour , and there . It looks nice" Noah looks at me and i look back at him .

"thanks" I take back my macbook and post it .

Noah still has his eyes on me and it makes me looks at him . I just cant believe that this happens today . I should stay away from him not being so close . What have i done to myself .

"zoe,im sorry" he says and my eyes tears up

"its okay , things happen for a reason Noah ." I smiles and he wipes away my tears by pulling me into his hug .

When i realise what Shawn have told me a  day ago to not trust Noah's word anymore , i quickly let go of his hug .

"Im sorry , we cant do this anymore" I take my macbook and walkaway but Noah pulls me by kissing me .

"Hey Zoe i just-" I hear Josiah comes and i push Noah away .

"Leave me alone!" I says and walk away .

I pulls Josiah's hand and head to the pool . I take a seat on the chair and Josiah sit right next to me with a confusion on his face . I know he will says that im lying about my feelings at Shawn but i dont !

"look , its not like what you saw Josiah . He pulls me and kissed me" I says and Josiah smiles

"Zoe , i know . The way you pushed him , seems like you didnt even kiss him back . Im not telling Shawn about this dont worry okay ? So how's the picture?" Josiah ask and i shows him .

We spend like an hour talking about our own stuffs . Its good to hear that Shawn almost finish recording his album . His last song is today and yes ! Will be flying back home soon , dont worry about Vanessa and Noah anymore .

I walk in and see Shawn is sitting on the couch and he smiles while looking at me . I know he's happy because today is his last day . Im happy seeing him happy though . I sit right next to him .

"wait ! i want you to hear me sing this . this is the last song from the album . Come" Shawn pulls my hands by following him to his recording room .

"what are you insane ? you should pick your fans to listen not me !" I says as the both of us sit on the bed .

Shawn takes his guitar and smiles , it makes me chuckles . Wow an acoustic version . I just cant imagine how lucky his future girlfriend who is going to have him . I feel like he's such a sweet and adorable person that exist in my life . Shawn stares at me and i laughs

"Come on start ! dont look at me like that Shawn!" I continue laughing and Shawn chuckles

"I get a bit nervous" Shawn chuckles once again and i hold both of his hand

"dont be , im just a sister to your best friend . come on , i want to hear" I smiles as i look at him and let go of his hand .

"Maybe I had too many drinks,But that's just what I needed,I hope that you don't think that what I'm saying sounds conceited " He sings and i smiles

"When I look across the room, and you're staring right back at me,Like somebody told a joke and we're the only ones laughin',Don't know why I tried,'Cause ain't nobody like you,Familiar disappointment every single time I do" Shawn chuckles and i record a video of him singing .

"Every single night my arms are not around you,My mind's still wrapped around you, Baby, tell me when you're ready,I'm waitin', Baby, any time you're ready,I'm waitin',Even ten years from now
If you haven't found somebody, I promise, I'll be around, Tell me when you're ready ,
I'm waitin' " Shawn stops strums his guitar and smiles .

"What is this song about?" I ask and he put his guitar away .

"well this whole album , is about a girl that ive met a few months ago . She has such a good manners but yeah she likes to curse a lot . But nevermind i hope i can tell her that i really love her . Im just afraid to tell her so that's why i write this album . I have tell some of my story too in this album . " Shawn smiles .

"A girl who likes to curse ? Geez , never meet that kind. Its okay , maybe she will know some of the songs in this album is about her ." I smiled back .

"zoe," Shawn presses his lips on mine and i close my eyes .

i kiss him back and yes , this what love feels like .

"Shawn You WOAH!" Josiah says and the both of us let go of the kiss