Fluffy Boy (Lancer x reader)

(Hello everyone I'm finally back! Everyone wanted more lancer so here he is! This one is based on the the idea that he looks like a little pupper.)
______________________________________

Today was a good day. You where having a hang out with childhood friend, Lancer. You two did more things like small pranks on his lesser dad and other of the subjects around. Since Lancer was the prince and you where his longest friend, you could get away with these things. Without making a mess of course, he wasn't aloud to make a mess... But beside his fathers rules that didn't stop both of your high spirits. Right now you two where playing out in the forest. You also visit the old cat shopkeeper, Seam. He told you guys some stories and about his past and how he used to have a friend. And that they would cause mischief like the two of you saying that to enjoy it well it last. You didn't exactly know what he was talking about but nodded your head and agreed anyways. He was pretty wise anyways, but a bit crazy too. Anyways after the small interaction you both decided to walk to the field. Lancer was in front, doing a small skip with every step as you followed. He then stop and jumps a bit, pointing at a tree. "Look (y/n)! There's a dark candy in this tree! Can we get it?" You also stop to look at the tree. You smile as you indeed see a dark candy freshly grown from the tree, but the smile turns as you notice the candy was too high for you to reach. And Lancer being shorter than, wouldn't change much. "Lancer the candy is too high for me to reach." The boy's smile also falls as he notices the situation. Seconds later the boy brightens up again and smiles, his little tongue poking out and his round teeth showing as he point at himself with a proud loo0k. "I got an idea! How about I hold you up as you reach for the candy?!" He looked so happy but you where worried. Could he hold you up? You might of been the same age but he about a third of your size. You wouldn't want to hurt your friend. "Are you sure Lancer? Can you hold me up?" You ask, just to make sure. His proud smile becomes a proud smirk instead. "Of course I can! I'm big and strong!" He says doing a flex with his round arms, doing one of those cheesy poses. You laugh a bit before nodding your head. "Alright! I trust you." He get in a small balanced stance before letting you know that he's ready. You step onto his shoulders gently and slowly stand up, not wanting to fall down. You get a small grip on his hood as you get your balance, he seemed a bit worried about telling you to be careful and sometimes his little gloved hand reaching up to hold it down before remembering you where on his shoulders and standing still again. As he holds onto your ankles to support you, you finally get a grip on the dark candy. Just as you get it off with a small tug, you lose balance and begin to fall. Luckily Lancer was their to help but the bad thing being that you both ended up on the floor anyways. Yeah not everything was a little fairytale where prince charming catches you perfectly from danger. Nope. Your prince was a small round boy that would fall with you and that was more than ok. You guys both sit up and make sure that none of you where hurt. After finding out that the both of you where ok, you smile brightly and hold up the sweet treat. "I got the Dark candy!" He quickly jumps up and skids over looking at the candy. "Sweet!" He says as your break the candy in half and give him a piece. You both take a bit and have it goofy smile, the candy was sweet ave tasted like marshmallow. As you both are sitting you remember what happened earlier and look at him. He didn't notice you looking as he continued to eat and pull the the bright and colorful grass on the floor. During all the time you've spent time with lancer you never actually seen what he looked like. He always has his light blue hood on, having a spade shaped shadow covering his face. "Hey lancer?" You ask. He stops what he was doing and looks at you. "Yeah (y/n)?" He ask before taking the last bite if the candy. "Why do you always keep your hood on?" He seems to look away thinking for a bit before looking back at you with a goofy smile. "I don't really know!" You laugh a bit before asking another question. "Well can I see how you look?" He nods his head before taking off his hood. He looks at you and you could just die right now. He was the cutest thing you've ever seen! His face was round and fluffy with pointy little ears and a little snout. "Aww! Lancer! You look so adorable!" You say grabing onto his chubby cheeks to get a better look. "Y-you really think so?" He says blushing a bit as you look at him. You nod you head and hug him. Rubbibg your cheek against his. His fur was soft. For the rest of the day you two just sit down and talk about random memories. What a great time today was.
_____________________________________
(That was fun. Sorry I haven't posted for a bit. But I hope you guys like it anyways! I'll try to post more now that winter break is coming up. Hope this one wasn't to long.)