Chapter 10

Sierra's POV:

As soon as they had arrived at the campsite, I stripped down to a pair of black spandex shorts and my  pink sports bra. I took off to the water, while the boys unloaded the tents and other camping equipment.

 The view of the lake was almost breathtaking. I had seen it before, but hadn't been camping in years.  I stood at the edge of the small cliff overlooking the water, my arms crossed over her chest.  

The sun would be setting in just a couple of hours, in the meantime the warmth of the sun felt good on my skin.  There was a cool breeze, blowing my blonde hair behind me.  I breathed in the fresh air, smelling the pine trees that surrounded me.

I was shaken from my thoughts when a blur ran by me, I heard a splash and felt the beads of water hitting my arms and face.

"Jesus," I rested my hand over my heart and looked down, finding Zayn and Harry coming from under the water.  Both boys looked up at me laughing.  "You guys are nuts,"

 "Come on," Harry said, curling his finger at her in a 'come here' motion.

 I shook my head with a giggle.  "I'm not jumping,"

"Come on!" Zayn coaxed.  "The water feels great! It's the perfect temperature!"

I shook my head once more, noticing Harry's puppy dog face and pouted bottom lip.  Zayn started chuckling and pointed behind me, I turned to find Niall giving me a devious grin.

"Don't," I pointed her finger at him.  "Don't you fucking dare,"

"Don't what?" Niall chuckled, jumping at me.

 I tried to move away from him as he continued to move closer.

"Why are you so scared of me right now?" Niall grinned, reaching out to grab me.

"Niall!" I kicked my legs into the air with a giggle.   Before I knew it, I was plunged into the water, Niall's arms still wrapped around me.  When I emerged for air, my ears were flooded with the laughs of Harry and Zayn.

"Niall!" I shrieked, turning to slap the water at him.  "You ass!"

Niall laughed and splashed water back at me.  "We came to have fun, not sit and stare at the water!"

"I hate you," I groaned, brushing my wet hair out of my face. 

"You okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled, feeling his arms wrap around my waist from behind.  "He's just lucky that I had a feeling one of you boys would do something like that, so I left my phone in the car,"

"Oh boo hoo," Zayn said, as he and Niall moving back towards the shore. 

"Where you going?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"To jump again, you fool!" Niall answered.

"Come on," Harry let go of my waist and took my hand, pulling me along with him. We got out of the water and quickly followed behind Zayn.  

Niall quickly ran towards the ledge and did a backflip into the water.

"Bravo!" Harry clapped, after shaking the water from his curls.  "Impressive!"

Zayn looked back at us, with a child like smile.  He took off at a run,  "CANNONBALL!" he yelled, jumping off the ledge. 

"How elementary," I pointed at him with a laugh.

"Hush," Zayn chuckled, wiping the water from his eyes.  "Think you can do better?"

I smiled and turned to Harry.  "I don't know, Harry, can I do better?"